• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol potentiators

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though i don't feel that numb or feel any traditional and prominent opiate effects, tramadol makes my anxiety disappear. despite seizing from tramadol, i still take it from time to time with lyrica and some weed, also with oxy and benzos...

I in no way have hate for tramadol.

I simply say that this drug is way too dangerous to be used for recreation.
I see people gorging on a bottle of 50 mg pills trying to get high on a 200 mg a day oxy habit, wondering why they are nauseous and heavily anxiety ridden just seizing...

I even think that it should have a major role in the research of opiate type medications with mixed re-uptake capabilities in depression.
I even would go a step farther and patent a combination formula with a fixed ratio of tramadol and pregabalin for treatment resistant depression, anxiety and nerve pain. As most people with all three of those some types of symptomless pain.

I have love for tramadol, but for recreation, it will never be safe. It is trash to abuse.

People are just slowly degrading the drug of what it is truly worth by trying to load up to get a high that it's just not worth the hassle of having to acquire a pretty heavy dose of anticonvulsant to ward off it's highly risky seizure activity.

People must ask themselves why get high on a drug that is so risky to use in such a manner...

Thanks Jay. That is what I wanted to know. Sorry if I mispoke by using hate. I do agree that this is a dangerous drug. Up until 3/27/2011 I was taking ~35 tablets daily. Clean now, but still suffering a little from this, but every day gets better.

even though i don't feel that numb or feel any traditional and prominent opiate effects, tramadol makes my anxiety disappear. despite seizing from tramadol, i still take it from time to time with lyrica and some weed, also with oxy and benzos...

Once again, you have failed to comprehend me correctly.....

Guys please do not be stubborn, it is not the SNRI effect otherwise just take any fuc... SNRI and feel a sense of well being like venlafaxin etc.....if you take those I am sure you won't feel a fuckin thing on them. Tramadol releases serotonin and at the same time acts like a SSRI too, so it's a serotonin thing and not the Norepinephrine which gives you the sense of well being. Alos because of it's potency for opioid receptors. Hope you have well understood. Also if you've been a Heroin user or any sort of hardcore junkie, the trams will be weak for you. The sense of well being will last for 2 hours only and maybe you will have to take 4 (200 mg) altogether as a starting dose for a dope. If you been taking trams for a year or more everyday, the trams will stop working, then you should take a break of one week or so to reset your body.

pregabalin is shit dude, it will just kill the mild euphoria and sense of well being.

Lyrica and the sort,no way, unless you want to go to bed early and feel more depressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this thread is really old.. it's much better to comment on current threads, BDD moves fast. Also please don't triple-post :D

Closed, pm me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.