• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

tramadol or xanax?

willbeeler00

Greenlighter
I know, this may be a weird question considering the diverse effects of both pills, but I would like to know which high is preferred most out of both. I've had lots of experience with tramadol but never taken Xanax. Is one better than the other? The same?%)

Tramodol anyday. Although it's not for everyone due to the seizure risk.
Xanex just puts me to sleep. Tramodol makes me wanna clean tthe house & other productive shit. ?

If I had to chose I would pick Tramadol over Xanax - xanax isn't really a functional drug so your limited when you can take it and enjoy the sedating effect. With Tramadol your more in control of the high and therefore can choose how to enjoy the high - it can be relaxing or energetic (as it strangely has both those effects with me).

However if I just wanted to chill out and I wasn't looking to do anything I would pick the xanax.

Tramadol for sure.

Alprazolam and other benzos are good for certain things, but not really recreational use(for me).

Tram, however..they're multipurpose being that they are also an SNRI.

Actually only 10-20% according to my therapist-doctor team truly get the "addictive" euphoric high from them.
This sounds pretty suspect. Prescription pain RX abuse has reached epidemic proportions in the US. While there are people for whom the effects are not terribly desirably, the statistics find them to be in the minority to whatever degree. Opiates are the devil.