• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids tramadol or oxy ?

andrek159206

Bluelighter
i need opiates to work / live, i have tramadol 150 pills per month, i live in brazil, can i get the oxy prescription, more expensive (3x more) are the effects worth it? tramadol i feel good without pain but i feel i can't take it every day, tolerance sucks.

thats kind of a subjective thing. Why dont you try and see what works better for you? Oxy is one of the most addictive opioids so if tramadol works for you, I dont know if you'd want to make that jump. At the same time... if your dose gets too high there is a risk of seizure that you dont have with oxy.

thats kind of a subjective thing. Why dont you try and see what works better for you? Oxy is one of the most addictive opioids so if tramadol works for you, I dont know if you'd want to make that jump. At the same time... if your dose gets too high there is a risk of seizure that you dont have with oxy.
i take clonazepam to avoid the seizures of tramadol
(max 500mg per day in low doses) the price of oxy in brazil is too much, i will try methadone(price better than tramadol) but need the prescription A1 need to pay to give .

i take clonazepam to avoid the seizures of tramadol
(max 500mg per day in low doses) the price of oxy in brazil is too much, i will try methadone(price better than tramadol) but need the prescription A1 need to pay to give .

Holy shit you take 500mg of clonazepam per day? Dude thats insane. I hope that was a typo or otherwise your tolerance must be off the charts.

EDIT: I realize now you probably meant 500mg tramadol per day? that would make more sense. I'm a little out of it on opioids myself atm. That is a bit of a risky dose.

I know I recommend kratom a loton here but I really think it is the most effective opioid painkiller in terms of the price:effect ratio. It works better for some people than others but its just so damn cheap. Have you looked into that?

OXY!!!!!!!!
You cannot even compare the two. For a start Oxycodone is 15 times more potent than Tramadol. Also IMO Tramadol is the weakest opioid (Medically it is considered the second weakest, after codeine).
This would mean that the Oxy is actually 5 x cheaper than Tramadol, dose for dose.

Holy shit you take 500mg of clonazepam per day? Dude thats insane. I hope that was a typo or otherwise your tolerance must be off the charts.

EDIT: I realize now you probably meant 500mg tramadol per day? that would make more sense. I'm a little out of it on opioids myself atm. That is a bit of a risky dose.

I know I recommend kratom a loton here but I really think it is the most effective opioid painkiller in terms of the price:effect ratio. It works better for some people than others but its just so damn cheap. Have you looked into that?
500MG TRAMADOL,clonazepam 500mg is insane HAHAHA, kratom never see in my country just oxy,codeine,morphine ,tramadol methadone.