• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tramadol ( or any opiate) and Soma (Carisoprodol)

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Good morning people, I wanted to know if anyone else has tried this combo, and what do you think? In what dose have you taken it? A good way to combine them? Take tramadol first and then soma? I personally enjoy carisprodol on its own, I have mixed them many times and while it is always pleasant I feel that the taking times have not been well applied
Yes, I know, do not exceed the 400mg dose of tramadol for seizures, and I think that soma also has that risk, take in reasonable doses

Just give the thread some time, my friend.

It’s a risky combo, for sure. Many ODs in the days of pill mills due to this combo. But I still partake in it myself. When I don’t take my isotonitazene, I mix it with O-DSMT (research chemical which is the opioid metabolite of tramadol).

You need to take less of each than usual. To be safe, less than half your normal dose of each to begin with.

Just give the thread some time, my friend.

It’s a risky combo, for sure. Many ODs in the days of pill mills due to this combo. But I still partake in it myself. When I don’t take my isotonitazene, I mix it with O-DSMT (research chemical which is the opioid metabolite of tramadol).

You need to take less of each than usual. To be safe, less than half your normal dose of each to begin with.

Haha sorry, I just thought I wouldn't have visibility. Yes, I feel that it is risky, yesterday I took 400 of tramadol together with 750mg of soma and I thought that maybe I could not bear it, my breathing was very slow but I was in a relaxed and pleasant state very euphoric. I do not recommend these doses because without tolerance it can kill someone, perhaps it would have killed me but I was lucky, today I take only 350mg with 750mg of soma and I feel good, I almost do not feel the effect of the soma now

Hey buddy! So, you're not alone here. Let me start by saying that just like everyone in your situation, the Opioid itself is really a lot less relevant than the dose and tolerance of the individual. Carisoprodol (Soma) needs to be treated with some respect, because it can be easily argued that, as a prodrug for the sedative-hypnotic, non-barbiturate sedative Meprobamate (Miltown), this stuff is actually more dangerous than even a Benzodiazepine.

You need to start with very small exploratory dosages here. Most people who die from overdose do not plan to go that way, it just happens. I wouldn't take anything more than 100mg Tramadol/350mg Carisoprodol dude, and I would only do this if you consider yourself already pretty familiar with both. This could end in a bad situation and it's really not that far out to think so.

Please let us know what you do and what ends up happening. We really want to help you and I'm sure you want your experience to help others in your situation! Good luck.

Hey buddy! So, you're not alone here. Let me start by saying that just like everyone in your situation, the Opioid itself is really a lot less relevant than the dose and tolerance of the individual. Carisoprodol (Soma) needs to be treated with some respect, because it can be easily argued that, as a prodrug for the sedative-hypnotic, non-barbiturate sedative Meprobamate (Miltown), this stuff is actually more dangerous than even a Benzodiazepine.

You need to start with very small exploratory dosages here. Most people who die from overdose do not plan to go that way, it just happens. I wouldn't take anything more than 100mg Tramadol/350mg Carisoprodol dude, and I would only do this if you consider yourself already pretty familiar with both. This could end in a bad situation and it's really not that far out to think so.

Please let us know what you do and what ends up happening. We really want to help you and I'm sure you want your experience to help others in your situation! Good luck.
Thank you very much, I will keep you updated if something happens ... I also take alprazolam now 1mg a day, so there are 3 depressants together, I do not think I will do the combination again with such high doses

I really thought i'd have an overdose yesterday

Right now my breathing is slow, but not as much as yesterday, I feel really high, although I no longer feel the safe soma is acting on my breath

Hey Nico. Good for you for being safe. Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

After posting that I smoked some weed and fell asleep on the couch, my mother thought I was not breathing, then I realized that I am missing a pill of carisoprodol, apparently I took more, I will not combine it again