• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol Need Help

Boiler1998

Greenlighter
So the USPS has been holding my order for about 2 months and my GF and dogs, special needs dogs, all take them for pain control. They will get here but in the meantime does anyone have any ideas how to get a script or how to get some because they need it for pain management. I have a guy overseas that helps, and he is good but his order is the one taking forever with the clusterfuck of the USPS. THANK You!

So the USPS has been holding my order for about 2 months and my GF and dogs, special needs dogs, all take them for pain control. They will get here but in the meantime does anyone have any ideas how to get a script or how to get some because they need it for pain management. I have a guy overseas that helps, and he is good but his order is the one taking forever with the clusterfuck of the USPS. THANK You!
Have you tried kratom until you can get them sometimes a red vein can almost mimic the SSRI and opiate effects to a t. But we will need more confirmation with people with more experience.

I want to, but not legal to buy in Indiana. Of course. Lol. Thanks for your feedback

Look into Black Seed Oil. Its available at some grocery stores and does wonders for kratom withdrawal. I'm not sure how much of a difference it could make without withdrawal involved, but I've heard of people using it recreationally. BTW, if you do try it, the oil is far better than the pills IME, but it's got one hell of a strong flavor that's a bit offputting to say the least.

I assume that when you say your gf and dogs you mean yourself. Otherwise why not just go to the veterinary and get a proper script, instead of putting your dogs through potential withdrawals?

I take some as well but yes the dogs take it. We still have some and they still get it for their joints as well. We have tried with the bet bu trying to get our vet to prescribe it is hard, like an actual GP. Thanks for the suggestion, may try again

Look into Black Seed Oil. Its available at some grocery stores and does wonders for kratom withdrawal. I'm not sure how much of a difference it could make without withdrawal involved, but I've heard of people using it recreationally. BTW, if you do try it, the oil is far better than the pills IME, but it's got one hell of a strong flavor that's a bit offputting to say the least.
Definitely looking into this! Thank you, the reviews are promising

Be extremely careful if you try to give it to a dog, I have no idea if it is safe. It would probably be a good idea to talk to the vet about it beforehand.
It is safe for dogs. Usually around 12.5mg depending on the size. And you can wean them off just like humans. Our Vet has given it to us a couple times