• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol, modafinil and sleep deprivation

AsiJO96

Greenlighter
Hello.
I was doing tramadol for last 4 days in doses around 450-550mg daily in divided doses. I was not able to sleep properly because of this so i am feeling kind of strange - like i am living in a surrealistic cartoon and my stomach is a bit nauseous so i took 12,5mg promethazine this morning on an empty stomach, followed by 150mg tramadol in form of oral drops - my first dose today. That was about 2 hours ago and now i took 100mg modafinil and a cup of black tea because i dont want to sleep until late evening.

Is it okay to dose more tramadol during the day and possibly 12,5mg promethazine in evening before sleep ? I probably wont be taking more modafinil cause 100mg is actually a big dose for me. In general i just want to know if it is safe to combine these 3 drugs - 4 if counting caffeine and what kind of risk i am putting myself into.I should also state that i have never had a seizure from tramadol and i was doing it sporadically for many years. I am also going through mild-mid benzodiazepine withdrawal - aprazolam tapered off with bromazepam and completely stopped 2 days ago at 0,75mg bromazepam per day. Thanks for response. :)

And i want to ask if i can safely take kratom today. 3-5 grams of red bali or green maeng da.