• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tramadol kratom tobacco blood pressure please help

real142

Bluelighter
i use both tramadol and kratom to control pain i never use them together. there seems to be a problem when i smoke a cigarette on either of these i get all hot sweaty and blood preasure raises up high like 150/110. this only happens if i smoke a cigarette while on these and like i said i dont combine them.it takes about a hour or so till i feel normal again anybody have this happen or know why? please help

Both drugs you mentioned raise your blood pressure and so do cigarettes so im guessing when you mix the cigarettes it raises it enough for you to notice do you have higher blood pressure than normal? Kratom and tramodol both make me sweat on there own

no my bp is always normal neither make me sweat just pain free and feel good.... its when i smoke a cig this happens for a hour hot sweating raised bp just from smoking a cig i think it has something to do with receptors the nicotinic receptors actually i belive tramadol hits thoese recepters and kratom to than when i smoke a cig its like to much of something

Damn dude that really sucks it seems like your only option is to quit smoking because you obviously need the tramadol and kratom if it is the nicotine its gonna be hard because you won't be able to use a patch or gum or anything but you can do it theres prescription meds to help with the cravings like Chantix, (be careful with this one it gave my dad and another girl i know suicidal thoughts and really fucked up dreams) or bupropion im sure theres more those are the only two i know if the sweating and heart rate thing bother you enough you will stop you know? Have you asked your doc about it this problem?

It makes sense tho because when ive had to many cigs, dip, or snuff what you described is exactly how i feel. i wish i could help you with more info man

its just the sensitivity to nicotine simple solution is just dont smoke, dip or snuff smoking is bad for you anyways and its not like u get any effects if iam going to smoke something it will just be cannabis. so no cigs!!!