• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol jpee

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I bought tramadol online and got jpee tramadol. The problem is I hadn't slept for 2 days in a row ( was on modafinil) but yesterday around 2pm-3pm I started tripping it felt like dissociation things were breathing and it felt like I was definitely tripping. I also took other things (not psychedelic drugs) could this have happened due to lack of sleep or could the tramadol have been fake and contained ketamine in it? I've taken dissociative drugs before and the room was weird the chair was moving up and down I was clearly fucked up. I fell asleep woke up a few hours later and cant remember a thing. I took a 300mg pregabalin genuine capsule and have no tolerance to them. What do you think?

I have taken 600mg of pregabalin and a big fat dose of phenibut. Going to take some diazepam. Still feel like I'm tripping a bit. Things are moving. I think that that tramadol I took is the culprit. I don't think it was laced with ketamine because of its short half life

What is jpee tramadol?
The first time I took pregabalin and tramadol I was seeing things.
I think lack of sleep is big factor too.
How is the Tramadol / Modafinil combo? I have never taken it. Are there no risks of seizures?

I've had visuals/tripped on other drugs than psychedelics. Most recently I had full blown open eyed LSD like visuals from 3g of phenibut. I don't understand how a gabapentinoid can cause visuals.... then again I'm no neuroscientist.

For whatever reason alcohol/benzos/GHB give me some intense level 4 CEV's which I find both scary and fascinating/entertaining. Can't explain that either.... those drugs should kill hallucinations....

I've also had psychosis/schizo/HPPD in the past... may be an important factor.

Also yeah, sleep deprivation played a major role in my mental health and hallucinations.

I've only done tramadol once, and didn't like it very much, so can't comment on that front.

Everyone is different. If you have not already been diagnosed with a mental health issue you might want to get checked out. Psychosis is associated with tramadol, though... if you didn't know.

tramadol is a weird ass drug and does lots of nasty things to your brain in high doses/addiction, so be careful

Last edited:
I have taken 600mg of pregabalin and a big fat dose of phenibut. Going to take some diazepam. Still feel like I'm tripping a bit. Things are moving. I think that that tramadol I took is the culprit. I don't think it was laced with ketamine because of its short half life
How much Tramadol did you take? Anything over 300 - 400mg could be problematic. Some people are more sensitive to Tramadol than others & could have a little bit of what's called Serotonin Syndrome. So be careful, my friend

What is jpee tramadol?
The first time I took pregabalin and tramadol I was seeing things.
I think lack of sleep is big factor too.
How is the Tramadol / Modafinil combo? I have never taken it. Are there no risks of seizures?

I've never heard of jpee tramadol but it says on the the strip 100mg tablets. I slept from around 6pm to 11.30pm. I thought it was lack of sleep but it felt like dissociative drugs. Things breathing and when I first took that tramadol I got that feeling you get when your coming up on stimulants. I can barely see the screen it's hard to read and my motor skills are gone but that's the pregabalin.

I think tramadol goes well with the modafinil makes you feel good but I think modafinil works on dopamine rather than serotonin. Give try. As of since I got up I've took 600mg pregabalin, 10mg of diazepam, phenibut, modafinil 200mg, and took another 2 100mg tramadol. But yes modafinil and tramadol they are synergistic

I've never heard of jpee tramadol but it says on the the strip 100mg tablets. I slept from around 6pm to 11.30pm. I thought it was lack of sleep but it felt like dissociative drugs. Things breathing and when I first took that tramadol I got that feeling you get when your coming up on stimulants. I can barely see the screen it's hard to read and my motor skills are gone but that's the pregabalin.

I think tramadol goes well with the modafinil makes you feel good but I think modafinil works on dopamine rather than serotonin. Give try. As of since I got up I've took 600mg pregabalin, 10mg of diazepam, phenibut, modafinil 200mg, and took another 2 100mg tramadol. But yes modafinil and tramadol they are synergistic
When's the last time you saw a doctor? Have you done a lot of psychedelics in the past?

I, too, loved modafinil + phenibut. Like a mini, legal, speedball.

But like I said certain drugs like phenibut can give me intense open eyed hallucinations equivalent to ~200-300ug of LSD.

I've never experienced dissociation from non-psychedelic drugs, though. Only had it when I was sleep deprived and under massive amounts of stress and anxiety.

I would be careful, dude. You don't ever really know what drugs are doing to your brain and one day it might snap.... like what happened to me. Thank god my brain healed itself after 2-3 years.... not everyone is so lucky.

I've had visuals/tripped on other drugs than psychedelics. Most recently I had full blown open eyed LSD like visuals from 3g of phenibut. I don't understand how a gabapentinoid can cause visuals.... then again I'm no neuroscientist.

For whatever reason alcohol/benzos/GHB give me some intense level 4 CEV's which I find both scary and fascinating/entertaining. Can't explain that either.... those drugs should kill hallucinations....

I've also had psychosis/schizo/HPPD in the past... may be an important factor.

Also yeah, sleep deprivation played a major role in my mental health and hallucinations.

I've only done tramadol once, and didn't like it very much, so can't comment on that front.

Everyone is different. If you have not already been diagnosed with a mental health issue you might want to get checked out. Psychosis is associated with tramadol, though... if you didn't know.

tramadol is a weird ass drug and does lots of nasty things to your brain in high doses/addiction, so be careful

I wouldn't have thought gabapentoids could make you trip but this is intense but not scary at all. Tramadol doesn't even get me high but I like taking I think it gives you a boost.

Right now the letters on the screen are coming at me lol if I look at objects jthey move. Don't mind it just wish I knew what what I was on. Also my vision is bad can hardly read anything

I know how how dangerous I had a sezuire once with it and was drinking on top it was stupid. 400mg a day. Benzos can help.

Yes I'm a mental health person and hot a history of drug abuse. I used to drink but I sto

When's the last time you saw a doctor? Have you done a lot of psychedelics in the past?

I, too, loved modafinil + phenibut. Like a mini, legal, speedball.

But like I said certain drugs like phenibut can give me intense open eyed hallucinations equivalent to ~200-300ug of LSD.

I've never experienced dissociation from non-psychedelic drugs, though. Only had it when I was sleep deprived and under massive amounts of stress and anxiety.

I would be careful, dude. You don't ever really know what drugs are doing to your brain and one day it might snap.... like what happened to me. Thank god my brain healed itself after 2-3 years.... not everyone is so lucky.

Seen my doctor tried to get another zopiclone because I only get 2 a week. He refused to give me pregabalin so I had to buy it and it's genuine stuff. Staggering about lol

Done mushrooms before and had good any bad trips. But downers, dissociative drugs, stimulants are more my thing. I'm starting to enjoy this experience but don't what it is.. it's definitely not K

Seen my doctor tried to get another zopiclone because I only get 2 a week. He refused to give me pregabalin so I had to buy it and it's genuine stuff. Staggering about lol

Done mushrooms before and had good any bad trips. But downers, dissociative drugs, stimulants are more my thing. I'm starting to enjoy this experience but don't what it is.. it's definitely not K because it wears off in around an hour to two but it feels like a dissociative

I'm starting to enjoy this experience but don't what it is.. it's definitely not K
Trust me, drug induced psychosis/schizo is not something to enjoy. It's scary as fuck. I can only somewhat enjoy some of the repercussions after 3 years in a obligatory type of way...

How much Tramadol did you take? Anything over 300 - 400mg could be problematic. Some people are more sensitive to Tramadol than others & could have a little bit of what's called Serotonin Syndrome. So be careful, my friend

I was stupid a few years ago I took a lot of
Alcohol and like 10; capsules I had a sezuire the next day and it it took half an hour to come round. The irony of it all it I don't get much from tramadol

Most don't... it's a shitty weak drug which has more side effects then positive effects. I stay away from it for a reason.

It doesn't even get me high but it's a SRI releases serotonin. Buy your right is not a good drug I get more from codeine

it's a SRI releases serotonin.

That's not necessarily a good thing, and certainly not a reason to use a drug. Just be careful bro....

Drugs are not worth your life/sanity. Especially ones that don't even get you that high at all...

Codeine is better but you can't redose. I have and it's worked and it has a ceiling dose 400mg whereas Dihydrocodeine you can redose. I actually get higher on codeine than dhc and tramadol doesn'tdo anything. Unless I mix it with other drugs. After hearing about pregabalin and tramadol causing dissemination I feel better that it can happen. I'm still wasted don't know when this wears off. It's not scary it's a bit annoying and the pregabs really are good buy trying to walk on them lol I'm kinda enjoying it. I used to do K and this feels like a dissociative drug

Codeine is better but you can't redose. I have and it's worked and it has a ceiling dose 400mg whereas Dihydrocodeine you can redose. I actually get higher on codeine than dhc and tramadol doesn'tdo anything. Unless I mix it with other drugs. After hearing about pregabalin and tramadol causing dissemination I feel better that it can happen. I'm still wasted don't know when this wears off. It's not scary it's a bit annoying and the pregabs really are good buy trying to walk on them lol I'm kinda enjoying it. I used to do K and this feels like a dissociative drug

Dude take it from me, I've been there, having unexpected hallucinations from drugs which are not known to cause them is not a cool thing or something to enjoy. I said I only enjoyed the ones from phenibut becuase they were very LSD like and I had no other negative effects like dissociation.

I'm checking out for the night. Take care of yourself man. You do not want to fuck with your brain chemistry as much as you are doing right now, trust me. Tramadol is a weird ass drug with lots of negative, weird and dangerous effects.

Peace