• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol in methadone patients

muie

Bluelighter
Ive heard from people on methadone that Tramadol works meaning break through.
My questions are:
1. If mixing it with methadone will ones dose of methadone impact weather the Tramadol is still effective? (for ex: one person takes 150mg/day while another 80mg/day, say both take 300mg Tramadol. Will one person get more effect from the Tramadol? And is so the person with the most or least amount of methadone)?
2. If a person is withdrawling from 130mg/day of methadone will 400mg Tramadol (max limit) work to cool somebody out?

I just want to know if methadone users take Tramadol to potentate their methadone or for withdrawling!

Ps should one assume I'll piss positive on a methadone test?

i have taken 200 mg of tram after 2 months of 20 mg a day methadone and it helped but it was still a horrible experiance and definitley the worst withdrawls ive ever had even with the 3-4 day of trams

If you are taking 130mgs of methadone you will not get any euphoria from tramadol(that ship has sailed,more fr opiate naïve ppl) it might help with it's analgesic effects!

No it will not help with wd from 130 mg of methadone. Heroin barely helps with that

If you are on methadone maintenance tramadol is not recommended as it can put you into withdrawal.

tramadol is really not recreational. it won't help with methadone w/d, especially 130mg a day dose

No it will not help with wd from 130 mg of methadone. Heroin barely helps with that

If you are on methadone maintenance tramadol is not recommended as it can put you into withdrawal.
Huh I didn't know that! Learn something knew everyday,nice to hear from my lady whos BL name happens to be one of my fav Floyd songs.