Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Tramadol habit and psychs

Pissed_and_messed

Moderator: EADD
Staff member
I've been wondering this; SSRI use decreases effectiveness of psychedelics, for it starts a complex sequence of neurological changes in brain if used long enough, right?

I have been doing about 1200 mg of tramadol over the last 4 weeks or like. Mostly 40-80 mg day doses. Not every day. For some fucking reason, I don't seem to be dependent yet. Last 5 days I have used 40 mg of tramadol. So all in all, averaging 40 mg a day.

So my question is, is that relevant if I take LSD tomorrow? I actually would want to take one 40 mg today too because I rose from the bed by wrong leg (enjoy your directly translated idiom) or some other excuse for not dealing with every day life.

edit: Did accurate math and replaced estimation.

Last edited:
According to this chart, which I understand was put together by Ben Malcom (https://www.spiritpharmacist.com/), this combination is not safe.

I've personally had a few of the psychedelics considered unsafe the evening on a day when I had taken tramadol in the morning, and didn't have any problems. (I didn't know then that these combinations were considered unsafe, or I probably wouldn't have tried))
However, like you, it seems that I'm a bit of a hard head when it comes to tramadol. (No dependence or withdrawals)