• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol ER Dosage Help

Mint Green

Greenlighter
I couldn't find good enough information on this and I'm a bit of a worry wart, so I thought I'd make a thread just to get my facts straight.

I came upon some Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 200 mg pills, w/ the writing PAR 822 on them. I've never taken any similar drugs before, so I have no tolerance. I understand that there is a seizure risk on higher doses, of 400 mg+. Is it the same for the ER pills?

I took one yesterday at around 1, and smoked a bit of weed. Felt it a bit after a few hours and decided to crush up somewhere between half to 3/4 of another and parachute it, just to see if it'd change anything. Had a slight high until I fell asleep, and still felt a bit "off" in the morning, if that makes sense.

So around 9 this morning I took another pill, and mostly slept until now, 12. Didn't get all that high. I'm just wondering, is there any danger in taking another pill now? It's around 24 hours since my initial dosing.

I'm a bit worried about the seizure danger, though I've never had one before and in the past used to take 450 mg of wellbutrin, which also reduces seizure threshold, w/out incident. I no longer take any medication of the sort. Would I be fine to take another now?

Yes, the rule applies for both ER and IR preparations. ER preparations might be even more dangerous IMO because it will take a very long time to reach your peak effects and people will be more likely to redose and end up over doing it.