• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids TRAMADOL DOSAGE

This site is about safety and not really about helping people get "the best trip" or as high as possible. We don't know your history or opioid tolerance and while relatively safe compared to other true opioids, Tramadol is still a pretty serious drug. Realistically it has anti-depressant properties others lack ane everybody metabolizes differently. You may get the desired effect from a single 50mg dose but I do not want to direct you into dangerous territory without knowing your tolerance or anything. Be safe

I second the above ^ take one and figure it out... keep in mind the max reccomended dose is 400/day dont eat them like skittles.

this is a how I get high thread, these are not allowed. but I know that if we just leave it at that you may do some stupid stuff, so you got 50mg instant release ones, take 2 and see how you feel. you can even begin with one and take another one after because it stacks. don't go at the 400mg teritorry because you may have a seizure from 150mg. so for now take 100, wait 2-3 hours to take it's full effect so you'll be sure, if it doesn't do anything you can take another 150mg the next day.

if for your first time you don't feel the 150mg, I think it's not worth it to continue with it, lots of people metabolize tramadol differently, so this should be a sign if you are a part of those who benefit from them like me.

And the seizure risk is definitely real. One of my friends took 1200mg in a country where it was otc and had a seizure. In my case my tolerance from methadone would mean I would probably have a seizure before I even took enough to get high. And also tramadol is addictive and can cause dependence/withdrawal, lots of ppl seem to think this isn't true for some reason

how tramadol i can use for a good trip?? 'im have 20 pills (50mg)

Have you used it before? If not I'd go for 50 or 100mg, depending on your weight.

I've pretty skeptical about the seizure thing. I suffer from seizures anyway and never had one from Tramadol in 3.5 years of taking it, despite regularly taking up to 1350mg/day.

Id stay FAR AWAY from Tramadol. I work for Fire/Rescue and have been to SEVERAL calls due to seizures secondary from Tramadol. 1 of seizures killed the person as well.

Take them as prescribed. If you want to get an opiate high, use something safer.

Id stay FAR AWAY from Tramadol. I work for Fire/Rescue and have been to SEVERAL calls due to seizures secondary from Tramadol. 1 of seizures killed the person as well.

Take them as prescribed. If you want to get an opiate high, use something safer.

I switched to Dihydrocodeine. Doctors easily prescribe it because they think it's weaker than Tramadol (it's actually mg-for-mg over twice as strong). It's much better for both pain and recreation and is without the risks of seizures or serotonin syndrome. I've had SS a few times from being on Sertraline, Tramadol and Trazodone.

Yeah DHC is a million times better than both codeine and tramadol for sure. Was a favorite of mine back when my tolerance was lower.
For tramadol the seizure thing tho it definitely is a real risk with high doses