• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol dosage

Consman

Greenlighter
Hi all
this was my first time doing tram. I'm 6'2 and 165lbs. At around 8PM I orally ingested 100mg of tram and didnt feel much I waited 1 hour and then crushed up another 50mg pill and snorted it. I felt it stronger now, but not as much as I was hoping. I will be doing it again in the next couple days and i was gonna do about 200mg. do you think I should do more or less? Also should I do it orally or snort it? I don't mind snorting but the drips are kind of disgusting. Im not sure if I have a tolerance to it now. I want to do a good amount to the point where I can feel it moderately/heavily, but not to the point where I'm close to seizures.

Thanks everyone
Cheers

You will not have a tolerance to it after only taking it once. If 150mg had no effect then start off on 200mgs - I have never needed to go above that as I find that higher doses don't increase the effects.

1. Don't snort tramadol
2. Anything over 250-300mg can be really dangerous as tramadol lowers your seizure threshold and if you combine it with other serotonergic drugs you are risking serotonin syndrome
3. If you don't feel much from 150mg you won't feel much of a difference if you go higher imo

Anyway OD -> BDD

I have been prescribed Tramadol for awhile some time ago and have to agree with above posters, don't snort. I would take 200-250 mg. I would feel a nice buzz and a very happy social type of feeling due to the SNRI. Tramadol was great when I had to deal with people and go to work or when I was planning to be around family as I can tend to be nasty, but not on Tramadol.

i was social and happy as can be.

I have a high tolerance and generally start with ten 50mg. I have taken up to 40 in a day and have had two grand mal seizures within 6 months of each other last year. Although this can be a very fun drug your tolerance will build quickly and if you're like packman you will continue to gobble them every half hour. Yes, I know, stupid. Needless to say I don't fuck with the shit much anymore and if/when i do I'm sure to have a benny or two for the ride. I think back in the day I first started with 5 and that was a nice buzz. Be careful!!

P.S. I agree, snorting just burns your nose and makes it run so your sniffin like crazy. I take on an empty stomach but be sure to take plenty of fluids and have something to eat (cause they will dull your appetite), which helps avoid seizure activity on trams.;)

Last edited: