• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol cross tolerance with uppers?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Not mixing them together at same time but if I've taken 150mg tramadol for a few weeks in a row then decide to stop for two days so I can drop some dexedrine will the dexedrine feel weaker to due tramadol's action on norepinephrine?

Off the top of my head, increased serotonergic activity from the two substances has the potential to cause SS, not to mention increased seizure activity. It's a terrible idea all around, and probably wouldn't be too comfortable even if nothing terrible happened.

Dexedrine isn't serotonergic, only meth (desoxyn) is. Besides that, I don't think that tramadol induces norepinephrinergic tolerance relevantly enough for d-amphetamine to feel less strong. Rather would the tramadol lack some stimulatory component when d-amph was used before.

In my experience its very very rare to get sero syndrome
It is, but the thing is it's like Russian roulette, it can kill you if you get it from a full dose. I did some dangerous combos like venlafaxine + DXM and got away with them but it could easily have gone wrong.

It is, but the thing is it's like Russian roulette, it can kill you if you get it from a full dose. I did some dangerous combos like venlafaxine + DXM and got away with them but it could easily have gone wrong.
I did combos like lexapro+5-htp+tramadol+meth couple of times and Im still alive.