• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol Combined With Codeine

Michael_25

Bluelighter
This is all I have on me at the present. Is it safe to, say, take 300mg codeine (CWE) along with 150 mg of Extended Released tramadol, which I plan to crush up and put in a Rizzla paper and drop it. Is this combination safe? I can normally CWE 600mg of codeine alone.

For maximum effect, take the tramadol first and wait until the 2hr mark when you start to feel the opioid effects before you take the codeine.

And the extended releases could use breaking up to instant release.

I wouldnt advise taking them together. I dont think youll die or anything, i just really do not like mixing other opiates with tramadol.

But if youre going to anyway, i believe muie had it mostly correct, take the tram, wait 2 hours, take maybe 150mg codeine, then wait another hour and see if you wanna take the other 150mg

I would only take tramadol and codeine together if I wanted to have seizures all night how funn !! .... Not .
But seriously tho I wouldn't try this combination . You might be fine you might not , but it's not worth risking it for something that will give you little to no gain , if you can handle 600mg codeine (equivalent to 60-70mg morphine ) 150mg tramadol ain't gonna do jackshit. If you wanna potentiate the codeine , try making poppy seed tea along with it , or adding some anti histamines like diphenhydramine or promethazine ..
s