• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tramadol/codeine

gangangan

Greenlighter
I took 200 mg of slow release tramadol and a few pills of codeine that contain 8 mg each and also contain caffeine and Apap.

My muscles are twitching . Will I have a seizure?
I'm quite a frequent opiate user and I don't think I've noticed muscle twitching before. But Idk.

(I've had a seizure before but I consumed more tramadol and I combined it with alcohol)

I'm really panicked

I took 200 mg of slow release tramadol and a few pills of codeine that contain 8 mg each and also contain caffeine and Apap.

My muscles are twitching . Will I have a seizure?
I'm quite a frequent opiate user and I don't think I've noticed muscle twitching before. But Idk.

(I've had a seizure before but I consumed more tramadol and I combined it with alcohol)

I'm really panicked
unless you're epileptic that dose nothing to worry about slow release. If I had those though I'd take one wait 2 hours and take the other and then around hour 5-6 I be coasting on cruise control all:
:zzzz:

But in my mind I be like:
:rockon:

The codeine might've potentiated the tramadol...in any case, don't take anymore and drink lots of water.

You'll be fine.

unless you're epileptic that dose nothing to worry about slow release. If I had those though I'd take one wait 2 hours and take the other and then around hour 5-6 I be coasting on cruise control all:
:zzzz:

But in my mind I be like:
:rockon:

I took the codeine pills around 12-1 PM and I took one 100 mg tramadol at around 2-3 PM and another one at 6 PM ,
Rn it's almost 2 am but I've just noticed the muscle twitching and maybe a slight metallic taste in my mouth.
But it could be auto induced since i know tramadol can cause seizures and this knowledge makes me panic .

I took the codeine pills around 12-1 PM and I took one 100 mg tramadol at around 2-3 PM and another one at 6 PM ,
Rn it's almost 2 am but I've just noticed the muscle twitching and maybe a slight metallic taste in my mouth.
But it could be auto induced since i know tramadol can cause seizures and this knowledge makes me panic .
also I'd like to add that the codeine pills aren't slow release as far as I'm concerned