• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol capsule im/iv and H issues

poolstickrod

Greenlighter
Hey everyone
Yes I know this has been discussed before but I could not find an answer for my specific questions.
I have some 50mg tramadol capsules, would these be safe to IM? I did get quite a nice feeling when the medics gave me IM tramadol, a nice warm feeling, but am I able to IM the capsules?

Also I am having a hard time in feeling the effects of this china white I have, it’s not putting me on the nod etc, I have a massive tolerance so do you think my body just metabolises too fast?

I am in some pretty serious withdrawls and would love some advice on getting out of said situation
Thanks heaps everyone

No you can not IM any pills that is asking for a abcess. Also i have never even heard of anyone injecting tramadol i dont even know if its possible offhand. Just eat the pills would be my advice

No you can not IM any pills that is asking for a abcess. Also i have never even heard of anyone injecting tramadol i dont even know if its possible offhand. Just eat the pills would be my advice

I’ve seen tramadol ampoules before but they are only for IM use, not IV.

As to the OP the only way you could IM that tramadol is if you had a syringe micron-filter to filter all of the shit like binders etc out and leave you just with the drug in the syringe.

Even then with your tolerance 50mg of tramadol ain’t gonna do sweet F A!
You’d be best off swallowing it or plugging it, DO NOT risk a really bad access from IM’ing without a micro-filter and don’t try and IV it cause it could cause alsorts of problems from the binders potentially making an artificial clot.