• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol best ROA?

I just told the guy that bit more than 300mg is not that dangeours. Every one who is addicted to tramadol takes >400 mg. Everyone. Even a 50kg heavy woman ends on higher dosis. Further I never suggested to anyone to take one gram or to take it at all. If you new just few people who were addicted to it, you would know how fast the tolerance builds on tramadol. It cannot be compared to heroine, morphine, or any other opiate/opioid I know about. I am an idiot b/c I was taking a g of Tramadol, but you are not an idiot for suggesting him plugging? Because you think that will increase its bioavailability, what equals to a higher dose taken oraly. WTF are you doing here at all?

People have seizures on <200mg of tramadol all the time. It's prescribed carelessly by GPs and even surgeons as an alternative to schedule 2s and 3s. Go to an ER on any given day and see how many ppl comin in Grand Mal seizing having their tramadol immediately discontinued... It's a nasty drug and a shitty one too.

Take a benzo with high doses.

To the dude I quoted, your advice sucks dick bro. Not everyone hooked on tramadol takes over 400mg either.

It's prescribed carelessly by GPs as an alternative to schedule 2s and 3s.

Not as much anymore, since it was reclassified to C-IV.

It's a nasty drug and a shitty one too.

It can be..I used to think the same way as you, but I've grown to appreciate it a bit more. Darvocet was worse.

^ I think the docs around where I live have eased up on prescribing it as freely as they used to before it was classified CIV, but I think that was more on the amount they would give in each prescription.

I remember when I first started abusing opioid, my mom would have bottles of over 300 in the medicine cabinet. Now, with my prescription I only get 60 a month.

However, it wasn't even my GP that prescribed it to me, I just asked my gynecologist for it and she gave it to me.

GYN doctors seem to prescribe tramadol fairly often, I noticed.

I like Tramadol. A lot. If I had to choose between say.. 30 mg oxycodone, 40mg hydrocodone, and 300mg tramadol, I would choose tramadol hands down, and I have a LOT of experience with opiates/opioids. I started with roxicodone, moved to Percocet, then hydrocodone. Had tramadol a few times in between. I remember one time laying in bed thinking to myself that oxycodone wasn't even that good, wondering why I ever bothered with it when a drug so wonderful as tramadol exists.

I stopped using as much, I pretty much only control my pain and hope for a buzz along with it. If you gotta be sick all your life, you might as well be happy too. I'm 20 and am permanently disabled. I'm going to grow and learn and maybe one day kick drugs once and for all, but today is not that day.

I just dissolved 200mg tramadol into water and drank it. Also took a Nyquil. I have anti seizure medication in me. I'll update results.

GYN doctors seem to prescribe tramadol fairly often, I noticed.

I like Tramadol. A lot. If I had to choose between say.. 30 mg oxycodone, 40mg hydrocodone, and 300mg tramadol, I would choose tramadol hands down, and I have a LOT of experience with opiates/opioids. I started with roxicodone, moved to Percocet, then hydrocodone. Had tramadol a few times in between. I remember one time laying in bed thinking to myself that oxycodone wasn't even that good, wondering why I ever bothered with it when a drug so wonderful as tramadol exists.

I stopped using as much, I pretty much only control my pain and hope for a buzz along with it. If you gotta be sick all your life, you might as well be happy too. I'm 20 and am permanently disabled. I'm going to grow and learn and maybe one day kick drugs once and for all, but today is not that day.

I just dissolved 200mg tramadol into water and drank it. Also took a Nyquil. I have anti seizure medication in me. I'll update results.
Update: not much pain. Lots of euphoria. I'm feeling pretty good. Might take a 7.5 hydrocodone on top of this to hopefully get some sleep. Only slept an hour last night. Been up due to withdrawals since 3:30 am, so I've been awake for nearly 16 hours on almost no sleep.

Update: not much pain. Lots of euphoria. I'm feeling pretty good. Might take a 7.5 hydrocodone on top of this to hopefully get some sleep. Only slept an hour last night. Been up due to withdrawals since 3:30 am, so I've been awake for nearly 16 hours on almost no sleep.

I can not sleep for the life of me. I just now. I would be very euphoric if I wasn't totally exhausted and in pain. Oh well. 400Mg tramadol and 7.5mg hydrocodone total, just dosed the last 100mg and the hydrocodone. Hopefully going to nod out watching a movie now and lay in bed with my girlfriend until we sleep.

I was up for a total of nearly 40 hours due to WD's. This shit is definitely not something to fuck with.
I'm not stopping yet.. But.. Tread with caution if you choose tramadol, especially as a DOC..

I always have trouble sleeping on tramadol. Usually if I'm gonna do it, I know I'm gonna be up for a day or so. It does take a lot out of you!

ORAL - INTRANASAL - RECTAL - IM - IV - HALF LIFE.
28CBzx2.png

rectal/plugging. (5-7 hrs is the half life).

That is correct, but what you're not taking into account is that only oral consumption of tramadol involves first pass metabolism and first pass is responsible for converting most of the tramadol into O-Desmethyltramadol, which is a full on opioid, while tramadol has both opiate-like properties and NSRI properties. I personally have a strong preference for the O-Desmethyltramadol effect over that of tramadol itself.

That is correct, but what you're not taking into account is that only oral consumption of tramadol involves first pass metabolism and first pass is responsible for converting most of the tramadol into O-Desmethyltramadol, which is a full on opioid, while tramadol has both opiate-like properties and NSRI properties. I personally have a strong preference for the O-Desmethyltramadol effect over that of tramadol itself.

Yeah, I actually like both effects.

I always have trouble sleeping on tramadol. Usually if I'm gonna do it, I know I'm gonna be up for a day or so. It does take a lot out of you!
I normally sleep on it, but that's just me.. It definitely does take a lot out of you. I just slept 14 hours and probably will sleep more.

As my initial post was trampled over with no regard, I will say it again. To get the most out of your Tramadol it is KEY fucking ESSENTIAL to STAGGER YOUR DOSES by 45 minutes. I'm talking about taking 50mg then 45 minutes later taking 50-100 and repeat until you get to your desired amount you had planned on taking.

This has scientific backing I'm not just talking out of my ass. It would be very helpful to you if you listened to this advice.

As my initial post was trampled over with no regard, I will say it again. To get the most out of your Tramadol it is KEY fucking ESSENTIAL to STAGGER YOUR DOSES by 45 minutes. I'm talking about taking 50mg then 45 minutes later taking 50-100 and repeat until you get to your desired amount you had planned on taking.

This has scientific backing I'm not just talking out of my ass. It would be very helpful to you if you listened to this advice.

Thank you, although that is something I already know and I do. When I say I take 300, I'm meaning I've staggered my doses and ended up at that. Your post was not ignored.

Good to here, it's a strange drug, just making sure everyone is as informed as the can be.

You can not vouch for every person addicted to tramadol. No not every user takes >400mg, how can you make a statement like that?

People have seizures on <200mg of tramadol all the time. It's prescribed carelessly by GPs and even surgeons as an alternative to schedule 2s and 3s. Go to an ER on any given day and see how many ppl comin in Grand Mal seizing having their tramadol immediately discontinued... It's a nasty drug and a shitty one too.

Take a benzo with high doses.

To the dude I quoted, your advice sucks dick bro. Not everyone hooked on tramadol takes over 400mg either.

My advice, which one? Saying 'I don't think that taking < 400mg/day is so risky (unless you are prone to it.)' is not a fucking advice! I would never advice anyone to take Tramadol just for fun.
What you claim that happens in ERs sounds crazy, but I can accept it... Though my personal experience is very different, and I think I have some.
It is not a nasty drug. It is nasty when taken irresponsibly. I think it can be a really good option for short term pain management. Also it can help depressed people, but it is probably not a good Idea to use it as an antidepressant. There were studies about this, and lot of people reported it helped them when nothing else couldn't. I have noticed on my self that it really helps with depression. In my case this worked only when I was taking it from time to time, usually just few times per month. This effect would last up to few days after taking it, and I was able to notice it only when I was taking at least 150 or rather 200 mg.
That atitude 'You are a moron, I know everything better than you' is also quite stupid. I know that seizures happen, but it seems to me it has been a bit exaggerated. I could be wrong, and god knows how many factors are involved in the issue. As you mentioned ER I will mention the fact that in a country I am from, one didn't need a prescription for it until recently. So we were able to buy it at price approx. 0.8$/50mg, for years. So I really do know many people who were/are taking it, and I never ever heard that anyone ever suffered a seizure (What doesn't mean it didn't happen, I know that.).
Later I got in touch with some groups of people who became addicted because they were taking it for pain relief (most of them regularly with prescription, at least for a while.) some of them for 10 years and even longer. Even here it took a while until I met those that suffered seizures. For me, the main concern was for my kidneys because I noticed more than a few, who use tramal longer than 5-6 years, and who started having issues with their kidneys. Maybe people in some parts of the world are more sensitive to that nasty side effect from those in other parts of the world?
It would be great if we could get more information about people habits, like food, medications, sickness, etc. so we could maybe notice a pattern or some important facts/info about all this...

the human body will adapt to anything, that includes human bodies prone to seizures that are being polluted with seizure inducing medication. how tramadol stayed off the scheduled list until last year is beyond me, maybe because a percentage of the people abusing the drug were actually in the medical field.