• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tramadol and Vyvanse mix PLEASE HELP!

Dodge3132

Greenlighter
Hey guys i need some help, two months ago i mixed 150mg of tramadol with 70mg of vyvanse not knowing the danger, hours later I started to have muscle cramps in my hands and legs, my heart rate increased and it felt like i had to remember to breath and zoning out to be honest i was freaking out. The next morning i go to work i felt fine i stop taking all drugs, five days later I'm at work and i start experience the same thing muscle cramping, the feeling of having to remembering to breath, i felt as if i was having a panic attack.
Since then ive been having weird symptoms i feel like I'm in a daze/brain fog, when talking feeling like i cant find the right word, feeling of not being myself, i have stiffness in my right hand making it hard to write and text, ive developed what I described as sensitivity to light i had to wear sunglasses to work because light hurt my eyes that bad and caused what I felt as pressure behind my eyes. Its been going on two months my symptoms have lessened but still there manly the stiffness in my right hand and the brain fog. I thought i was dealing with Serotonin Syndrome but i don't think it last this long. Any advice or help in what im dealing with would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.