• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Tramadol and Suboxone

I have been addicted to opiates for 20 years...I am now on suboxone and have severe back pain so the doc prescribes tramal...I'll be honest,I'm also trying to get high...he's upped my tramal from 100mgs to 200 mg tablets,I normally take 1000mgs and dont even feel it...can anyone tell me how you get a high whilst on suboxone combined with tramal and also,how do I start a thread in the suboxone area. I am a new member here. Cheers.i'm on 28 mgs of suboxone

^^

You've already asked this exact question in multiple threads.. and it has been answered. Please do not spam the forum with your question.. people will respond when they get a chance..

Thanks.

Just so any body this applies to I quit subs and tram around the same time subs first, jumping off. 4mg of a 12mg a day dose and trams 3 days later was on 400 mg tram a day, sometimes taking 800-1,200 throught the day, the sub withdral was strong similar to. A 50-80mg hydro habit, but did not last
Long similar to typical
Opioids, the tram had me laid out felt like I was dying - no sleep crying basically
Like coming off a stimulant and opioids at the same time tram withdrawal is a bitch I would rather come off high dose hydro than the tram..... Needless to say both hype and tram have a potent antidepressant effect and this left me in a horrible mind state- I can elaborate more, back on subs and tram as the fatigue just never left and nothing would help accept more tram, I had benzos and gabapentin but once you have taken tram at high doses for 5-8 years when you come off all you can do is sleep like all the damn time fucks your appetite too, you eat like a pig and sleep, pretty much the best and worst drug for depression I've ever found but the price if you come off
Without any
King of back up
Will
Lay your ass out

Multiple doses of 250- 300mg of tram spaces a hour to hour and half will
Allow you to find a sweet spot and allow proper metablolization toad impose your trams effects , it seems to have a special synergetic effect with subs, if your going to quit tram do it well before subs or you will be very sorry no amount of caffiene will give you the energy or pep tram will although 20- 30 Mgs of prolintane will help the tram withdrawal somewhat with noopept or a racetam

hi there im new to this site, but ive done most of my research here before becoming a member on how to try and beat this ugly addiction i have put on myself...to answer the question, i have takin trams with my subutex with no problems...actually liked to use it so i didnt up my bupe dose when i was feeling weak at the time and was off my bupe honey moon phase...towards the end i was doing a little more than 2mg per day..but mainely stayed at 2mg or less the whole 9 months i was on it! i have been subutex free for 17 days now..and i actually used about 200 mg of trams a day for the first week of work to get through. it didnt take all of the w/d away but it helped me with energy and being able to deal with people due to me working in the public anyway. been using klons for my anxiety(i know they are addictive) but benzos have never been my problem...its those darn opiates! and sub w/ds for me have been very physical but also very mental and for someone already having severe anxiety think of this anxiety being amplified xs 10 20 even! anyway im slowly but surely moving my way down..i have been strictly using very low doses of kratom and klons to get through work and have been making it through..its been a big fat b*&ch btw..and i know i should go cold turkey but some people dont have the luxury of stopping their everyday lives to be able to go through sub w/ds...being they last a loooooong time and i was very unaware until it was too late. yes you can get addicted to kratom aswell but that happens after extensive use and im only using it as a tool to get clean(and using very small doses)..i would actually compare them to all natural tram, in the way it helps with w/ds anyway...anyway sorry to go off topic but im all chatty and shit due to still being in w/ds and just wanting to vent! my point in this is i was very ignorent in what i was getting myself into with the tex, and i know it has saved lives but these long ass w/ds suck donkey d*&k! best of luck to everyone on their journey to sobriety!!!!

Last edited:
Tramadol should be a standard drug used for helping people get off suboxone and ease the w/ds from bupe w/d. It's worked wonders for many on here, as we basically know everything there is to know about any substance in this BL community.. :D ....

PS - and if you have access to some benzo's those would also be helpful for the first couple weeks of sub w/ds.. Benzo + trams + supplements/vitamins(Magnesium + Potassium Gluconate is good for RLS) + hot showers/baths = A easier detox off bupe, but i assure you even with the tram and benzos you will still feel like complete shit just not as bad as if you had nothing at all..

im new to this and really am not quoting anything but i have went a similiar route, did tram for a week and then went on very low doses of kratom and klon....am 17 days subutex free...and you are damned right, you will still feel the w/d with these kind of techniques but they help to keep you more calm and more sane and be able to function in society!

Im new to the message board but long time reader and seeker of info. I just want to warn anone of the long term issues with taking high doses of trams. It may not be the right place for it but I an about to dose 100mg of trams after being off subs for 2 days. Off everything for 2 days. The mental is too hard, cant sleep. Anyway for about 2 weeks I took ridiculous ammounts of trams, like 8 to 13 a day. Usually above 8. Anyway the way trams affect your serotonin levels is no joke! I never had a seizure thankfully but I got serious brain zaps from the serotonin dump. And its been a month or so completely off trams and the brain zaps still linger. And the withdrawal from trams was the most horrible shit I ever had to deal with. 3 or 4 30mg blues would not even touch it. Subs were the only fix and im out. Any way tramadol will fuck with your head and its not good , possibly permanently I dunno. And super addictive. Be warned. Take it easy. Never go over 8 a day!

Has anyone tried acupan (nefopam) while on suboxone'?

I have no idea if it will work or not.....

Can you take suboxone after tramadol if u previosly had a habit if 100mg if oxycodone daily? Last oxy dose was about 48 hours ago but SWIM has been taking tramadol, which results in very little amount of w/d. When should suboxone be taken?

You know I never beleived it, then I tried it I think I took 300mg with my 8mg dose, and maybe a small dose of klonopin or xanax, but I actually got high...it was hard to keep my eyes open on the way home...so fuckin wierd since trams never did anything to me except give me a wierd speedy feeling, and I took benzos all the time with my sub so it wasnt that. But I never can find anyone with Trams,lol. It just so happened my friend got them & that and codiene is all they give out at that clinic. Sooo it would be nice to know someone with some damn Trams instead of Oxy/hydro/Morphine sometimes, never thought I would say that....

I used to take 2x 8mg of suboxone a day and after a while i regrettably remember how quickly the 'ultra-mini nod' that bupe initially provided would dissipate over the course of days to virtually no noticeable pleasurable effects at all so I don't know how my most recent experience with this combo may differ from the typical experience for long term sub users but I'll review it as best I can. I am currently not on sub therapy but found a box of 30 8mg strips the other day from when I was. I am a recreational and therapeutic 'poly-drug' user, so I figured I'd enjoy a small dose (2mg), naturally with no current tolerance to the bupe I got a pretty nice long-lasting glow from it. I found a bottle of tramadol going to waste so I downed a few of them...nice combo however I am prescribed Vyvanse, Xanax, etc. for regular daily use so following the ingestion of the bupe (sublingually) and the 4 or 5 tramadol 50's I was feeling pretty okay but wasn't nodding off or drooling so I thought the synergistic effect of some other pharms (and a wee bit of kush) would intensify this buzz exponentially- i was right. Within the first hour I found an old bottle of fioricet and took only one (can't recall mg but was the stronger of the more widely rx'd doses) followed by a 1mg xanax (I'm pretty tolerant so that's nothing for me). I had an empty stomach to begin with so it didn't take long for the meds to kick. Within about 1/2 n hour or so I was feeling SO incredibly good seriously comparable to a generous shot of dilaudid and fentanyl while on benzos already good. Only problem I was about to melt into my bed and waste one of the best highs of my life by falling asleep. This had to be rectified so I took 80 mg vyvanse (didn't want to take too much and lose my awesome floaty feeling). While waiting for my vyvanse to save the day I slipped off into a trance like dream state for about 35 mins which gently morphed into semi-wakeful lucid dreaming which I was able to snap out of to interact with others and the environment then shut my eyes and return at will which (with the addition of tramadol redosing and bowl smoking every 3-4 hrs) lasted at relatively the same level of intensity for 9-10 hrs! Seeing as how bupe lasts forever, not only did I not have to contend with a hangover but upon waking the next day and ingesting another 80 mgs of vyvanse, 2 tramadols, a 1mg piece of bupe strip and smoking a bowl I was uncharacteristically happy, playful, productive and social for the remainder of the day...it was near perfect, I was higher than high in an almost clean, natural appearing way that made me feel not only amazing but made me feel like the me I always wished I could forever be.

-Forgive me for the flowery wording and erroneous info peeps. I'm a newbie here and still enjoying the couple remaining days this bupe will still get me high before tolerance.

My friend ran across a sub 8/2 & knew nothing about them. She cut the strip into 6 pieces and started slow bc she was warned of possible nausea. The 3rd piece gave her nod. She is going to try tramadol with them after reading these answers. She didn't seek sub for addiction but for pain she was having

^4mg of buprenophine is too much for someone with no tolerance
And be careful with tramadol, more than 300mg can cause a seizure

A lot of people on here are wrong!!! It all depends on the drug you are trying to come off of, as a phD and having severe back problems I have been on opana 30 mg ER 3 times a day and opana 5mg 3 times a day. My insurance messed the dates up so I have the 30s for 20 days and the 5s for 10 which clearly never last me the full month so I have suboxone and tramadol. I slowly was weening off the last of the opana because I still have like 5 days until I can refill my prescription and was taking the tramadol but it was only lasting for like 2 hours so I took a suboxone after reading these threads and I was flying home and got sent right into WDs while waiting in the airport! It was awful!!!! I took two more tramadol and a couple of my prescription 10mg valiums and still was up all night feeling bad. I am sticking to just suboxone today even though I feel awful and only have 2 trams left and will have my oxycodones tomorrow night around 6 pm to hold me over and I hope they help because I feel sooo awful. Everyone's brain chemistry is different so be careful everyone!!!!! You do not want to feel the way I do!

Yes you can now take the subs! If taking tramadol with the subs take the subs first then trams otherwise it MAY (everyone is different) send you into WDs like it did to me

I hate to sound like a complete wuss because I know people are going through more serious WD, but I don't like tramadol for managing WD from small opiate doses.

I jumped off suboxone at .25mg and loaded up on tramadol (100mg/4 times a day) and I went through four days of barely feeling any withdrawal.

I said something is not right, I stopped the tramadol and boom there it was, albeit mild WD but there was the struggle I was expecting.

Now, maybe I could have stuck with the tramadol and tapered and it could have been a painless transition, but I have my doubts about substituting heroin to suboxone to now I'm that guy hooked on tramadol...I could be wrong, but I was sensing a pattern.

I just figured when jumping off such a small dose of sub why risk substituting for another drug and going through mild WD twice?