• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

tramadol and sleeplessness.

forestman4

Bluelighter
So I'm addicted to tramadol and I've been taking 300 mg 5 days a week.

When i take it I take it on an empty stomach.
I can barely eat anything. Lost 11 kg in 2 months. I can't sleep, I sleep for 10 min then wake up for 20 then sleep for 10 min and this recurs. Tramadol lasts me a good 28 hours and I'm really addicted.

I also have constipation but I'm pretty sure it's because I can't eat anything.

My question is will this affect my sperm quality and count? If I stop will my sperm become better?

Am I going to faint because I barely consume a 1000 calories a day...

I go to the gym and this loss of appetite helps get my 6 pack.

I've also grown about 4 inches taller in the past 2 months, mainly because I've been drinking alot of milk when I'm on tramadol.

I can't masturbate anymore, I used to do it at least 4 times a day, now I'm lucky if I have an erotic feeling once a week. I usually cum 2 min in, but after tramadol use it takes me over 10 min and it's more pleasurable.. is this because of my reduction or tramadol?

Is this normal for tramadol addicts?
I also have a strong craving for love, and when I'm on tramadol i can't resist kissing and making out with my pillow all night.. why????

My depression and loneliness multiplied over 10 times than what it was before.. but I'm not suicidal anymore because on tramadol i feel like I'm in an real relationship with my pillow.....

WTF is going on with my body?

you def have a tramadol addiction
1.Yes tramadol can decrease appetite which can cause you to pass out, your bp can drop to dangerous levels
2.Yes opiates/opioid can cause constipation, I would keep a close eye on that since being backed up for to long cause serious issues in your stomach that would need professional medical attention
3.if you are in your teens I don't think tramadol has anything to do with growth, if you are older then I call shenanigans reguardless milk is good for you
4. Regarding if tramadol can affect low sperm count, couple of studies have said yes but reading that you make love to your pillow... I don't think she'll mind( wear protection either way) and yes opiates/opioids can cause arousal well It can also either make you go limp or take forever to achieve erection and climax
5. Depression is a different subject all on its own you need to see a doc about that or a therapist which I highly suggest really... Go see someone dude

Listen Kid!
People here have tirelessly given you advice and offered you help. Now you're just making shit up.
Please stop now!

Listen Kid!
People here have tirelessly given you advice and offered you help. Now you're just making shit up.
Please stop now!
lol
didnt know if he was trolling not because someone out there have gone to that extreme with real world problems

I'm on tramadol, 50 mgs 3x daily for back and neck pain (stenosis and herniated discs). I usually do not take the full prescribed dose.

It is very constipating, more so that the stronger narcotics I have taken.

My issue is that 50mgs of tramadol gets me high. I don't like the high, which is a grimy sort of combination between speed and opiate, and it often interferes with me doing things I need to do, especially anything that involves driving.

I know there are all sorts of ways to potentiate highs from various drugs.

Does anyone know of a way to ruin the high from tramadol, or at least shorten it considerably?

I'm on tramadol, 50 mgs 3x daily for back and neck pain (stenosis and herniated discs). I usually do not take the full prescribed dose.

It is very constipating, more so that the stronger narcotics I have taken.

My issue is that 50mgs of tramadol gets me high. I don't like the high, which is a grimy sort of combination between speed and opiate, and it often interferes with me doing things I need to do, especially anything that involves driving.

I know there are all sorts of ways to potentiate highs from various drugs.

Does anyone know of a way to ruin the high from tramadol, or at least shorten it considerably?

well you will defeat the pain killing properties if you kill the high i mean they go hand in hand thus killing the whole point of even taking it
you could take 25mg and see how that works out
if it becomes a big issue then i suggest asking for something else
i remember smoking cig while high off of tramadol i would get the nod quickly followed by it not doing a damn thing
could be that the nicotine speeds up the metabolism

You should talk with your parents, or with your doctor, and ask for proffessional help. You could end in hospital soon, for various reasons, constipation being one of them. Opioids not only can, but usually cause constipation, and I am not sure you will be able to manage that alone. You behave like an asshole, but you are sixteen. Look for help kid. If you have money as you say you have, you should be able to find a good practitioner who should be able, and motivated to help you. If you have some basic insurance, I advise you to avoid that and look for 'private' practitioner. Look for someone who is capable, well educated, and possible with experience on this matter. Maybe young, and with passion toward his job? Well known doesn't mean shit. The 'best', most famous old shithead (famous expert on opioid/opiate addiction topic) in city where I live took some nice money from a person I know to convince him Tramadol cannot cause psychical addiction, provided him with some Wellburtin (To take it at together with T) and. When this guy tried Wellburtin he felt urge to commit suicide, and felt terribly in general. Doctor's answer was, just continue it, that's a good sign it is working.

The point was, invest some time, pull connections if you have/can and make real effort to find a capable practitioner, or even better shrink. You need help. You are inexperienced, fucked up, and in deep shit. Much more than you are aware. Don't wait to be too late, because that (too late) really exist, and happens to people all the time.

Thanks for all the help bluelight. I'm not an imposter or a troll btw.. I have serious issues with Tramadol now. I haven't taken it in 3 days and while my constipation is eased I'm having this weird feeling that my brain is "contracting".

I don't understand why my brain contracts every 3 to 4 mins but since my constipation is over and I have rid of all my excrement in my body I'll take some today...

Hmm forgive me op but how long did it take for your tram addiction to develop i never knew it was addictive even mildly so hm