• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol and Oxycontin

bynob

Greenlighter
Hey. I have taken 200mg tramadol. If I take 5mg oxycontin, will it boost it? Will I get more high? Or is it unnecessarily?

Thanks!

Yeah you can mix in 5mg oxy with tramadol, in fact you can take it an hour or two later, and with a low tolerance they will enhance each other.

But in general be careful mixing drugs, but at those doses you're fine.

However be careful w/ Tramadol, it can cause seizures and other weird effects if you take too much. I don't know your tolerance but I wouldn't go over a quarter gram.

Yeah you can mix in 5mg oxy with tramadol, in fact you can take it an hour or two later, and with a low tolerance they will enhance each other.

But in general be careful mixing drugs, but at those doses you're fine.

However be careful w/ Tramadol, it can cause seizures and other weird effects if you take too much. I don't know your tolerance but I wouldn't go over a quarter gram.

Okey! Thanks so much for your answer!

Tramadol mixes pretty well with most classical opiates/opioids.

I'd be wary of mixing Tramadol with things like Opana, Methadone, Demerol, Fentanyl, since most of those can cause seizures, as well (reference PDR 2016 ed.) on their own.

But Hydrocodone mixes well, Codeine, Morphine, Hydromorphone I believe all mix pretty well with tramadol. Though i'd probably rather mix them with Adderall, and just save the Trams for speedball withdrawal lol!

They definateley have good synergy, though too much APAP (like 6+ 325s at once) may awaken the demon that is "Tramadol Nausea" ahhhh....so spread em out, you'll be guch....gooch malooch.

Tramadol mixes pretty well with most classical opiates/opioids.

I'd be wary of mixing Tramadol with things like Opana, Methadone, Demerol, Fentanyl, since most of those can cause seizures, as well (reference PDR 2016 ed.) on their own.

But Hydrocodone mixes well, Codeine, Morphine, Hydromorphone I believe all mix pretty well with tramadol. Though i'd probably rather mix them with Adderall, and just save the Trams for speedball withdrawal lol!

They definateley have good synergy, though too much APAP (like 6+ 325s at once) may awaken the demon that is "Tramadol Nausea" ahhhh....so spread em out, you'll be guch....gooch malooch.

Mixing Demerol and Tramadol is just plain reckless, and very much dangerous.

I wouldn't mix Tramadol w/ methadone, but that is for other reasons.

And if if you have oxymorphone, you probably shouldn't need any Tramadol....

But as far as I know, the combination of safe doses poses no extra seizure risk, oxymorphone is after all a metabolite(much more potent) of oxycodone, and basically the counterpart to hydromorphone. Although I'm interested in the source.

Anyway, this has been answered fully now. I don't think they're is much to add.

Lorne out!