• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol and Dxm = S.S?

SpaceMildo

Greenlighter
Last night my pet rat took 4 of my tramadol 50mg and drunk just under half a bottle of cough syrup, That vicks 44 shit.

22.5Ml>30Mg Dxm

He woke up 3 time during the night

First time: He stood on me and went to the window to spew, nothing came out. He then went to bed 5 minutes later after failing to spew, He said something about the spew being a foam kinda like drymouth spit? But thicker.

Second time: He woke up around 6:00Am - 6:06am
He went to the window again and tryed to spew again, He failed but spat out this foam this and it was like a gold yellow? Kinda like when you don't use a filter or a cardy, He went back to bed.

Third time: Pretty much the same more foam just white foam this time and some yellowish shit.

Is this a result of SS? This Vicks was the thicker syrup mixed with sprite, maybe the mix.

He also took the Tramadol on an empty stomach? He ate during the night but is that bad? He read something about eating you from the inside out? Not sure.

long story short you prolly didn't take enough DXM to interact too badly. High doses of this combo do fuck you up, with a decent risk of Serotonin Syndrome or a seizure.

as far as the yellow foam goes - it's pretty difficult to say, most likely stomach acid mixed with remnants of whatever you ingested. My stomach doesn't process much of fuckin anything after oral opioids, so that prolly puts a spanner in the works.

Thank you, Wasn't too worried just thought i might ask. Thank you, yeah i don't really know how much he dosed, He kept taking 2 or so mouth fulls ever now and then, Still buzzed.

It's not a good idea to mix tramadol and dxm, as this could lead to deadly consequences. It's no wonder you felt sick. Please speak in the first person, Bluelight does not allow the usage of swim or talk about medicating animals.

Serotonin Syndrome is a definite possibility with this combination, so you really need to be careful in the future. I've taken Dextromethorphan while on SSRI's in the past and while I didn't experience the potentially lethal Serotonin Syndrome, it made me feel very ill and uncomfortable for several hours.

I once experienced something like this when I took dxm with ssris, so I think it could have been minor SS. After that experience, I didn't touch dxm while on ssris again.

Sorry thank you for telling me, I'v asked before but have been told, Sorry about breaking the rules.

Thank you for the help, Yeah Wasn't soo much i couldn't tell really, I drunk another 255ml of the cough srup mixed, Didn't feel shit

If you're talking about me, I started to feel very hot and sweaty and my face was very red when I looked in a mirror. That was maybe an hour after ingestion. At 1:30 I was throwing up repeatedly, even after nothing more was coming out. I had done this same cough syrup before so it's not like it was my stomach not being used to it. At about 1:40 I started having insane diarrhea (whilst I was still puking). At probably 2:00 I still felt horrible, but I had nothing left inside of me, and I still had what felt like a fever. At that point I pretty much collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep.