• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol and dihydrocodeine/cocodamol

blondie1536

Greenlighter
Just wondering how dangerous it would be to combine 100mg of tramadol, 210mg of dihydrocodeine and 4x30/500mg codeine/paracetamol cocodamol?

Pretty high tolerance, been taking the cocodamol for a few weeks for a leg injury and had the rest laying around.

So long as you have performed a proper Cold Water Extraction and your tolerance is elevated as you have said, then I wouldn't say you're in any kind of danger with these dosages. I'd be curious as to what exactly a "high tolerance" means to you though. At any rate, this combination would probably not even cause a serious overdose (death) to an Opioid naive individual, but we need to always exercise caution.

So long as you have performed a proper Cold Water Extraction and your tolerance is elevated as you have said, then I wouldn't say you're in any kind of danger with these dosages. I'd be curious as to what exactly a "high tolerance" means to you though. At any rate, this combination would probably not even cause a serious overdose (death) to an Opioid naive individual, but we need to always exercise caution.

Haven’t done a CWE as the cocodamol is the smallest thing I’m dosing, the level of paracetamol isn’t above 2g. I was mainly wondering about the DHC/tramadol interaction. By high tolerance I mean I can have everything I’ve just listed and barely feel anything. Thanks!