• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Tramadol and Cocaine Combo.. It became a habit

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hello people, does anyone have experience combining cocaine and tramadol for long periods? I am aware that it is a very dangerous combo, but in the end I found it pleasant and since I am a chronic coke user at the moment, I combined the effect of both. I do not recommend anyone do this, I also take about 6mg of clonazepam and 150mg of pregabalin when doing this. When I realized that nothing bad was happening to me, I continued it almost daily. If I take tramadol, I use cocaine when I feel tired and the blow feels incredible. I feel that it somewhat intensifies tramadol, tramadol and the other medications, I feel that they balance the anxiety and even cocaine paranoia... which is very curious
I had managed to get off opioids for a long time... but here I am, dealing with 2 addictions that can kill me

Hello people, does anyone have experience combining cocaine and tramadol for long periods? I am aware that it is a very dangerous combo, but in the end I found it pleasant and since I am a chronic coke user at the moment, I combined the effect of both. I do not recommend anyone do this, I also take about 6mg of clonazepam and 150mg of pregabalin when doing this. When I realized that nothing bad was happening to me, I continued it almost daily. If I take tramadol, I use cocaine when I feel tired and the blow feels incredible. I feel that it somewhat intensifies tramadol, tramadol and the other medications, I feel that they balance the anxiety and even cocaine paranoia... which is very curious
I had managed to get off opioids for a long time... but here I am, dealing with 2 addictions that can kill me
I've done it before hermano. It fucking makes you super jittery and anxious. I combine it with alcohol ughhhhhh, sucks. I'm actually gonna snort some blow in a bit xdddd but with morphine+clonazepam. I wanna see the difference too. Lols

I've done it before hermano. It fucking makes you super jittery and anxious. I combine it with alcohol ughhhhhh, sucks. I'm actually gonna snort some blow in a bit xdddd but with morphine+clonazepam. I wanna see the difference too. Lols
There is a kind of "speedball" with tramadol and coke, I guess clonazepam avoids the risk to some extent, not a good idea though