• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol and Acid

prisonyard

Greenlighter
I took 150 mg of tramadol this morning and followed it with 100ug of LSD. First off let me say never try this, I threw up about 8 times and was uncomfortable and sick the entire trip. I am currently on the comedown and I was wondering if I took 150 mg tramadol now, would it help me sleep or have the same effect?

It'll have the same effect. Tramadol has SSRI properties (antidepressant) - Psychedelics and antidepressants do NOT mix.

Don't take any more tramadol because you will likely get sick again. Try some ginger ale and eat something to help you come down.

Well, I would have to advise against taking more Tramadol unfortunately. I don't know exactly why you became so ill, but I think we can at least deduce that more Tramadol is probably not a good idea.

Are you familiar with Tramadol or was this your first time taking it?

Tramadol is partially an SNRI and can cause serotonin syndrome when mixed with other drugs that effect serotonin which includes many psychedelics. Please keep this in mind if you ever plan to mix tramadol or a psychedelic with another drug.

It would be a good habit to get into to research the interactions of any drugs you want to take in combination no matter how small the dose of one or both drugs seems.