• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol AM Tapentadol PM

ThrowawayQuestionMan

Greenlighter
Was wondering if it's ok to take 100mg of Tram in the AM and 50mg of Tapentadol in the PM.

Usually I take 100mg 2x a day, once in the morning and another dose in the evening, but I've found that Tapentadol helps me sleep better than Tram. Obviously not at the same time.

Thanks

Usually I take 100mg 2x a day,
You usually take tramadol 100mg 2x a day right? Just to be sure, although I am pretty sure already.

I've found that Tapentadol helps me sleep better than Tram
When you take tapentadol what are your dosages? What's the most tapentadol you have at once in the last 1 month?

Was wondering if it's ok to take 100mg of Tram in the AM and 50mg of Tapentadol in the PM.
They are generally not a good mix due to both increasing NRI and decreasing seizure threshold.

Having said all that, and with you having in mind that this is only my opinion as I am not a doctor or a scientist of any kind, neither I know your body and history:

a) In the interest of harm reduction - don't mix them.

b) If you mix them take tramadol as soon as you wake up and tapentadol as late as you can. 12 hour difference should be enough. Don't take dosages that are higher than you wrote. I think you should be ok. Not an advisable mix, but if you choose to go along do take precautions.

And stick around Bluelight. It seems that you would benefit from this great place. And we love to meet new people. :)