• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramadol abuse?

You really only want to snort pills that have little or no filler. Otherwise you are just clogging up your nose with crap.

Re: Re: snnnnnnnnoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Immortal said:
I asked this because I hear a lot of people had problems with vomiting. And my stomach isn't so good. Once I vomited from E. Because of that I ask ... Is it safe to snort it?

i hope you didn't take offence to that snort tag. i think if you just try dosing a little at a time you'll be alright . but the damage could already be done. if you have it in your mind that you'll feel sick........that ole' mind over matter thing. good luck.

The only time I like ultram is after I've taken oc's for a couple of days and I know I'm gonna stop for a while.
The reason being is that if I've only taken oc's for a couple of days and stop, I don't get physically sick, but I struggle a little mentally for a few days. It's during that time that I find a few ultracets and a couple of bong hits is enough to put my mind at ease.
As for the actually high, it doesn't do much for me. Plus it gives me the jimmy legs, as Kramer would say.
And of course if I've taken oc's every day for a week, time to hunt for some vikes to wean myself off, ultram won't do the trick.

Crazeee said:
Tramadol is a mild SSRI, and for it's intended use (pain relief) it's pretty useless , isn't that ironic ?

It's a mild SNRI.

Tramadol, in doses of over 400mg, start to get dangerous, due to the lowering of the seizure threshold that occurs. It's not that hard to have a seizure on 500-600mg of this stuff. That's the "speedy" feeling you also get from it.

Yeah thats why if you cant control the doses you take tramadol is not the drug for you...

the 400mg also assumes youre taking it a few times a day, not all at one time, so when youre taking 400mg at once (or even 300), youre still taking above the "recommended" dosage and you increase your risk of seizures...
this drug is not good to abuse in the long term especially due the the tolerance effect, so that eventually you need very dangerous doses to get the same effects...

I just tried Tramadol for the first time two nights ago....I have to say, the high was pretty nice, I combined it with some bud....however, I got the WORST nausea from it, which lasted through until the next day and made me leave work early.....now the nausea could have been from any number of things, but I'm leaning towards the Tramadol because it began to hit me about an hour or two after ingestion. I am going to try Tramadol again to see if the nausea is directly related....if it is, the high Tramadol gives you is nowhere near woth the nausea you (or at least I) have to suffer.

i have to agree that tramadol is pretty useless when it comes to pain relief.

i have used the 50mg capsules, and the slow-release 150mg tablets. i don't get any euphoria from them, not mood boost what-so-ever, no sedation (like some have said, it seems stimulatory). But i noticed that tramadol has less of the other opiate side effects like itching or constipation.

still, i would definately prefer codeine over tramadol, anyday. tramadol is ok for mild pain, but for moderate-to-severe pain, it does not even compare to the more potent opiate agonists.

i find its psychological effects unenjoyable, i actually dislike tramadol (i don't even think it should be considered an opioid) and i won't take it again, not for pain or any other purpose.

the nausea is directly related. for some reason i would get nausea, stomach discomfort and general feelings of crappyness and weakness for days after a single dose of tramadol.

Ultram fucking rules, hands down, one of the top ten best drugs there are, in my own very unique taste..

Kix said:
I just tried Tramadol for the first time two nights ago....I have to say, the high was pretty nice, I combined it with some bud....however, I got the WORST nausea from it, which lasted through until the next day and made me leave work early.....now the nausea could have been from any number of things, but I'm leaning towards the Tramadol because it began to hit me about an hour or two after ingestion. I am going to try Tramadol again to see if the nausea is directly related....if it is, the high Tramadol gives you is nowhere near woth the nausea you (or at least I) have to suffer.

To reduce or completely avoid nausea ALWAYS eat something while ingesting tramadol...