• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

tramadol 50mg

^ I find that rectal admin. is better. No pun intended. Higher bioavailability and faster onset.

havent read all the posts but for anybody with tramadol, remember that many doses over a prolonged time frame will get the absolute best feeling out of your tram. it is for this reason that i would suggest not crushing up XRs; if you are prepared to wait a bit, it will be well worth it.

2 150mg XRs given to a complete opiate virgin in the past has proved to provide about 12 hours of straight opiate heaven...well worth it.

Tsukasa said:
chew up 50-100mg's your first time. Smoke some weed with if you have any. Take it atleast 8 hours before you go to sleep.

He knows what he is talking about. I could not sleep until about 6-8 hours after I dosed 100mg's. I'm glad people like Tsukasa are on this board to help others out.

^ Go to see your doctor about your back pain. I got these over the internet as well & they came from Spain.

On the information it says don't mix with opiates coz of CNS toxicity. When I took with Dihydrocodeine, the effect was quite potentiated, so maybe CNC toxicity means high.

You can definitely do too much Tramadol. It makes you very sick in a not nice poisoned kind of way.

tramadol is one fucked up drug and gives some of the gnarliest wds ever im not joking (using 8 to 16 a day for years) it is a mixed opiate wd and ssri wd with brain zaps and all and tons of depression on top of.........you know. its jsut the worst feeling in the world.
the bad thing is too, they used to feel like a speedball (and opiate and an upper, it felt like oxy and meth to me) . then in changed and now it just feels like and antidepressant..........however after 3 years of not takign them i just have been taking 8 for hte past few days and theyve been getting me rediculuosly high. of course i slow dose them cause it REALLY does work, keeps you high longer and makes it more opiatish/noddy and it feels fucking good with some weed and temazepam........(only using cause i ate my hydros too quick)

They definitely mix great with weed.

Use vitamin B complex (as recommended to me by physician) to prevent seizures

(also benzos helps, but I find them ruining the high as I personally despise benzos, however one could take VERY small dose of benzos, say 1/4th of smallest available pill)

You have around 7-10 days of fun until forming of mild addiction, so rather make breaks.

How do I feel about tramadol?

Yay tramadol. I got 100 50mg for fiftytwo units of currency (I can say this because purchase was legal), and now will be withdrawing from this weak stuff instead of oxy. IMO tramadol w/d is very easy, but then again I'm not depressed.

If you don't have a tolerance to opiates, tramadol can be very enjoyable. I can even get long-lasting euphoria from a high enough dose. I gave a lot of pills to some girls with low tolerances last weekend, and they really liked the pills. I ended up giving away a lot more than I wanted, but it was worth it to help people out, instead of being a greedy fucker like I am with other opiates.

Plus my girl got really horny on the stuff and I can actually sleep on tramadol.

I remember back in the day (circa 2001) when fucking everyone on BL hated on tramadol. Its good to see that this is not the case now.