• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Tramadol 200mg

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
Does anyone know how to get the goo or slime out of tramadol? It dissolves in water and alcohol.ive tried boiling in xylene and acetone but that dissolves the tramadol and goo leaving the pill filler behind.ive tried dissolving in water and extracting freebase into nonpolar and it's a no-go there.it just doesn't work.maybe using ammonia instead of caustic soda might work.im thinking maybe I should try sublimation or thermal decomposition of the slime polymer.has anyone done this?does anyone know how?

But why? Like what's the purpose? Maybe we can figure out another way if we know why

This reminds me of when i swallowed about 1100mg of tramadol seizure risks aside, i nodded with the most diffdrent to opiate nod ever for 4 hours but what followed... was 16 hours of the most violent nausea ive ever experienced, and thatll be the last time i ever take tramadol. Ps. Never take that high a dose or for that matte surpass 400mg because if you survive you will regret it tramadol may seem weak, but it is not one to be fucked with lightly you should know what youre messing with... and this is coming from someone who takes upwards of 500mg morphine including equivilents per day...

Yea I was getting them when I had a hernea.The 300mg XR ones.From a free clinic at that before they made it a controlled substance, I was in a Christian rehab when I was getting them and of course I chewed them up.I gave a friend in the rehab one and he had a seizure in the chapel service.I felt bad.
I never had a seizure on them but I was always sweating profusely.Also, at the time I was on Paxil the strongest of the SSRIs so I was probably pretty fucking close to Serotonin Syndrome. I have gotten Serotonin Syndrome from prozac and meth.Not a good experience

Yea I was getting them when I had a hernea.The 300mg XR ones.From a free clinic at that before they made it a controlled substance, I was in a Christian rehab when I was getting them and of course I chewed them up.I gave a friend in the rehab one and he had a seizure in the chapel service.I felt bad.
I never had a seizure on them but I was always sweating profusely.Also, at the time I was on Paxil the strongest of the SSRIs so I was probably pretty fucking close to Serotonin Syndrome. I have gotten Serotonin Syndrome from prozac and meth.Not a good experience
Oh god dont remind me of the serotonin, tramadol was the first drug to ever allow me to really feel serotonin from its effects with it... lasted 2 days after my shitty experience

I don't i.v. things I'm just sick of eating them and I know that tramadol can be smoked as I've smoked the powder out of capsules and it works it's just gross tasting and harsh.and I'd like to just have some of the pure powder around as I have a script for the 200mg ones.it still is a shitty op8 as it has a ceiling dose and it's antidepressant effects suck but it's 10cents a day so it can't be beat.that and I pride myself on my ability to extract stuff and the fact that it's got me beat isn't sitting well.

I don't i.v. things I'm just sick of eating them and I know that tramadol can be smoked as I've smoked the powder out of capsules and it works it's just gross tasting and harsh.and I'd like to just have some of the pure powder around as I have a script for the 200mg ones.it still is a shitty op8 as it has a ceiling dose and it's antidepressant effects suck but it's 10cents a day so it can't be beat.that and I pride myself on my ability to extract stuff and the fact that it's got me beat isn't sitting well.
bruh, swallow the powder, get over the taste, you haven't tasted anything gross until morphine sulfate touches your tongue, trust me on that one :):) plus think of your lungs m8

As for taking big doses of the stuff I've had 800mg once and have 500mg doses when going through withdrawls or readjusting to tramadol after other high dose opioids.only problem is that if you have 500 one day the next day you have to dial it down to 400 and less the day after coz if you have 500 the day after having 500 you just feel sick.also it's painkilling effect seems to diminish as the dose goes up and too much seems to cause headaches which is contrary to what opiates are supposed to do.

As for taking big doses of the stuff I've had 800mg once and have 500mg doses when going through withdrawls or readjusting to tramadol after other high dose opioids.only problem is that if you have 500 one day the next day you have to dial it down to 400 and less the day after coz if you have 500 the day after having 500 you just feel sick.also it's painkilling effect seems to diminish as the dose goes up and too much seems to cause headaches which is contrary to what opiates are supposed to do.
the nausea i got from 1.2k was ungodly after enjoying about 4 hours of the experience, infact the nausea was so bad i'm surprised i can say i enjoyed any of it, but once that nausea randomly hit it was just i have no words for it good followed by 16 hours of bad

I'm fine with the taste and swallowing it but sometimes at like 3in the morning and I can't sleep I don't want to wait an hour for a small but long lasting dose to kick in having a puff of instant short acting sleepyness would be good.

Was it pure injectable tramadol or did someone boot a slime filled sr tablet?
Btw I have no intention of i.v.ing anything.its not my thing

If eating it is fine with me then injecting or smoking it isn't going to cause a bad interaction.