Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol (100mg) - First Time - First time story

OxyCAUGHTin

Greenlighter
So this was back in the 7th grade. Me and my friends got sent to a separate class in the school, just the 3 of us, so we got high almost everyday and our teacher (He came from Haiti) didnt give a shit if we were high, all he wanted us to do was our work and he was fine with it. So we had access to phones and music whenever we wanted. I smoked a lot of pot, and have tried other pills. Didnt have experience with pain killers because my mom never had injuries to need them. I started living with my dad at this time, and my dad loved pain killers, and recently got some for his knee pain. He was prescribed 50mg tramadols twice a day.

I was eager to get high at school, and i didnt have no money to waste on weed. So i decided to go through my dad & step mom's medicine cabinet. For every label i read, i would google it and if you could get high on it. I found lots of anti depressants, but then i came across the almighty bottle of tramadol. it was about a bottle of 50-60, so i knew he wouldnt notice if i took some. I messaged my friends telling them about it, and they were all down to take em. I took 6 (2 for each of us) and just waited for the next day.

The next morning comes around, an we meet up in the front of our school. I handed each of them 2, and told them to take it around 7:30 (School starts at 7:40), because i read it takes about 20-30 minutes for tramadols to have its effect. I told all them this, and they nodded. 7:35 comes around, five minutes after we take it, one of my ignorant friend (Aj) keep complaining, "Im not high yet" "When will it hit me" over and over again. Fucking annoying, me and my other friend (Marco) just keep looking at each other because we know how this shit works. Comes around 7:50, i told them to turn on music and relax. We start blasting some calm rap inside our earphones, and then it hits us. It felt so fucking good, the music was just 1000x better, and my body was so relaxed, it was like i was almost floating, aj FINALLY started relaxing and it hit him too, after a few minutes of this euphoric type shit he starts thanking me for the freeup i gave him. We just start doing our work, listening to music, and enjoying the school day. I got up to use the bathroom, and every time i got up it hits me harder, so i had an idea for my friends to start walking around for like a minute or so whenever the high gets a little dull. It worked suprisingly, and we just kept on going along. At one point, (Around 8:30), i was getting a little sleepy, so i leaned my head back, and yawned, and when i got my head back up after around 15 seconds of doing this, IT WAS JUST A WONDERFUL RUSH OF AMAZINESS. I honestly had no other words, And it was quite magnificent. I shared my technique with my buds and we kept on doing this every 20 minutes.

11:55 a.m. comes around and we are all getting sleepy as shit. Aj and marco just slept on the tables, and i was watching them sleep. It looks so nice to be sleeping in peace, so i join them. I fell asleep listening to music, and it was amazing, i fell asleep so quickly, and it just was amazing. We woke up around 2:00pm and we were all happy and relaxed. This was honestly amazing.

Downsides: The scratching was really bad, im guessing because of the opiates n shit. I kept itching my nose until it was raw.
What I Wouldve Done: Smoked a bowl and brought a benadryl,
Over all, i would say it is like a heavenly drug (At the time i never popped oxy, so thats what heavenly was to me). Its the type of pill you pop when you dont have shit to do, and just listen to music with. I 100% recommend tramadol to first time opiate users

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: