• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol 100 mg

Publiuszam

Greenlighter
I am trying to come clean of H and wanna kinda self dose and how many tablets should to get a little kick from Tramadol 100 mg. I usually take 1 and half gram of H a day.

Well Tramadol is considered a weak opioid so you would need high doses of it, but the problem with Tramadol is it lowers your seizure threshold as it effects your Norepinephrine and Serotonin receptors as well as ur Opioids receptors. 400mg a day is the maximum dosage. The most ur get from Tramadol is a half decent relief from ur H WDs.

Take 100mg, if u feel marginally better then take another 100mg a few hours later.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I also got buprenorphine 2 mg and a medicine which contain nitrazepam 10 mg..should I take it all together?

Personally I'd always take 50mg capsules and wouldn't even want 100mg ones. The best effect is found when you stagger your tramadol doses; take 50mg every 40~ minutes and after 4-5 capsules you will be feeling amazing. That is obviously for an opioid-naive person or someone with low tolerance. The seizure risk gets worse when you take a high dose in 1 go in my experience. So for you, I would take 100mg every hour till you hit 400 or 500mg and, THIS IS IMPORTANT, be honest with yourself every hour. If you start to feel shakey or trembling, don't take more. This is a sign of the seizure threshold coming close afaik.

I'd go so far as breaking up the tablets and then take 50mg every 40 minutes, again stay aware of any negative side-effects while doing this. But I think the risk for seizure is lower if you only dose 50mg at a time.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I also got buprenorphine 2 mg and a medicine which contain nitrazepam 10 mg..should I take it all together?
Yes I'd definitely take the Nitrazepam if your gonna be taking higher doses of Tramadol than whats recommended. Nitrazepam is a "Hypnotic Benzo" so its best taken at night, but you can take it during the day if its absolutely necessary. But you should only take the Benzo for a maximum of 7-10 days in order to avoid becoming addicted to it.