• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Traizolam + Buprenorphine question..

thegodxcel

Greenlighter
So I have been on 24 mg of bupe for couple years. Tomorrow I am supposed to go get my molar removed but, I am having anxiety because, they want me to take 1 .25 mg of Traizolam before bed tonight and then take 2 1 hour before dental work tomorrow. I am worried that my heart wont work or I will fall asleep and never wake up. I have had surgery before while on bupe but, never had to be twilighted with oral medication. Has anyone had this done and could you give me your review please. I thank you ahead of time and commend all people on here able to speak on topics.

So I have been on 24 mg of bupe for couple years. Tomorrow I am supposed to go get my molar removed but, I am having anxiety because, they want me to take 1 .25 mg of Traizolam before bed tonight and then take 2 1 hour before dental work tomorrow. I am worried that my heart wont work or I will fall asleep and never wake up. I have had surgery before while on bupe but, never had to be twilighted with oral medication. Has anyone had this done and could you give me your review please. I thank you ahead of time and commend all people on here able to speak on topics.
would it be possible to split your bupe dose up into twice daily once before the op once after. just 24mg is the mid to higher end in most places. If your worried speak to the dentist or whoever prescribes you bupe and explain, or is that a no no for whatever reason?
I'd think you'll be fine just make someone aware of the issue if it's possible. ...
I hate the dentists bro feelin 4 ya!