Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Trailer Park Boys

As Ricky would say Christmas is the time of year for everybody to go get drunk and stoned with your friends and family.

Bluelighters ya gotta listen to Ricky!!!!!!!

the christmas special just on cleared up heaps of things and it was sad at the end!

this show is awesome :D :D :D

I've only been watching it recently, the last season on BBC America. Its not really editted, just bleeped out the fucks and thats it. I was so pissed tho when they didn't have the Christmas Special on here. I heard it was supposed to be on IFC, but never was

they censor the versions in the USA?

thats pointless, the whole lot of "jokes" are the swearing in most circumstances :\

A dope trailer is no place for a kitty

A must have for the DVD collection.

My parents are from the east coast of Canada and while staying with me for the holidays my bf told me that they sound like characters from the show (minus the f-words)....they don't sound that silly do they? Do I sound like that too? Not likely, I think I have shaken it off after I got my grade 10.....

if anyone wants the Xmas Special that was just on PPV in Canada, drop me a PM :)

its awesome, it totally fills in lots of holes in the story

TPBs is srsly one of the best shows I've ever seen. Its hillarious and fairly "real" at the same time. Brilliant

Top show
14.gif

My favourite episode would probably be A Dope Trailer Is No Place For A Kitty

Loving the show here in the UK - currently on every night of the week on Paramount =D
Seasons 1 - 4 on constant rotation, but no sign of the Christmas special yet!

Top episode? Conky

Oh yeah - Season 5 is getting regularly posted to Usenet...

Not aired here in Australia but I'm so hooked i've seen every ep including the pilot and christmas special. The swish ep is by far the funniest. The new series is out and brilliant. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she fucking goes is my favourite ep so far

TPB rules!

The movie was pretty good for how old it is, the new movie should be wicked!

"knock knock!"

"Who's there, rick?"

"Mr.Stupidity-head thats fucken pissin me off right now, who thinks he's the captain of the shit-liner, oh and by the way your fishsticks SUCK so FUCK OFF!!"

Sorry for the bump but I just discovered this show (I'm an american) and have caught all the episodes up till season 5. I'm trying to find the DVDs but nobody carries them around here.

Damn this show sounds hilarious!!!! Too bad I live in over-sensored USA. Does anyone know if they sell Trailor Park Boy's DVD's in America?

I can already tell this is my kind of show, I gurantee I would love it.
For someone who's watched this and "My Name is Earl", are they similar at all?

My Name is Earl is kinda funny, but nothing I plan on watching every week.

Not sure if this is cool to do but

www.digitaldistractions.org is your friend ;)

way way way funnier then "My Name is Earl" IMO. We need to get this show picked up uncensored by a channel in the US.

Heh I'm trying to pickup some herbs before I finish my download of the xmas special.

TV: Trailer Park Boys

Anyone else here watch this magnificent show?

Best thing to come from canada since Bret "The Hitman" Hart