• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Track Marks

abusedquill

Greenlighter
Why are track marks black? They run up your body.
Also, what is with these black dots appearing when I stick a rig in and don’t find a vein and just pull out and it creates a black dot that looks almost like a black tattooed dot. ?????

Sounds like dried blood. I don't know what else it could be.

Why are track marks black? They run up your body.
Also, what is with these black dots appearing when I stick a rig in and don’t find a vein and just pull out and it creates a black dot that looks almost like a black tattooed dot. ?????

Unless you're shooting up ink, I have no idea. But I really think you should think about stopping because this doesnt sound very healthy to me.

i don't know what the black marks are... but are you applying pressure straight after the needle comes out? i never got track marks.

Are you shooting black tar because I have heard of dealers cutting it with stuff like shoe polish that essentially tattoos your arm?

Interesting. I’m clean now. But it happens with white china too

It's just bruising and scars. It will fade with time but when we're getting clean our bodies are run down and it takes a lot longer for this process to complete.

The black dots are from blood leaking out of the injection site and clotting under the skin. They are very small hematomas. Once the needle leaves the vein, blood will escape from the vein from the puncture unless an adequate amount of pressure is applied to the site.

Most users dont put pressure on the IV site after injection who cares about a little blood when you are enjoying a great rush? To minimize the noticeable marks apply firm pressure to the injection site as soon as the needle is out for a minute or two, always making sure that the tourniquet is completely released as well to avoid builing pressure in the vein. You can also raise the site above your heart while applying pressure, this will slow the flow of blood to the site and reduce the likely hood of the small bruise/hematoma.