• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Toxic RCs?

Any one know anything about 4F-MPH? Long term toxicity? dose range that is safe? or of any dangerous metabolites when taken orally or in the nose? I have searched this site and this my first post here. i dont know where else to look. seems like not a lot of research has been done on this 4 flourinated methylphenidate. seems like a more potent methylphenidate. But there are some different batches that seem better that others in the sense of more euphoria and mind stimulation vs more peripheral effects. like dextroamphetamine vs levoamphetamine kind of.

Thank you for those resources. I have gathered that 4F MPH is more potent that MPH, but only if it is more dominantly of the as your reference to the pubmed article says "(±)-threo-4F-MPH might be more potent in humans than MPH. Since the biological activity resides in the (±)-threo form, it is anticipated that other MPH-derived ‘research chemicals’ on the market might also display this configuration." source from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5378611/ that you posted first. So it seems like we don't really know if it is toxic at any dose. The different racemates seem to make a huge difference in the ratio of the the blocking of the re uptake at the DAT NEP and SERT. In rat brains at least. Thank you for the post. Maybe i need some help deciphering the pubmed ariticle. correct me if i am wrong please.

4f-mph is probably sold as a mixture of erythro and threo forms, so one can assume that it isnt as potent as commercially threo methylphenidat.