• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Torn between my feelings..

Some RSD nation right there. My girl is my best friend and lover but i am already dominant and will hold my tongue for no one. She fucks up, Im ghost. If she wants to leave, no tears here. I dont care enough
about anyone but myself to be sad if they willing want out.

I will treat her right and respect her even sometimes .... sometimes spoil her but no one will trump me. You say something I dont like, We fight, you win? I jump you, you win,i stab you you stab me I shoot you, you shoot me better hope I dont live and put a clip in my brain cuz Im coming for your whole family, the ones you love first are first

That type of mentality unrelentless and feeling of superioriority are part of the alpha.

Last edited:
Yea, i agree. Pyramid type shit which they exploit insecure and beta type personalities

Some RSD nation right there. My girl is my best friend and lover but i am already dominant and will hold my tongue for no one. She fucks up, Im ghost. If she wants to leave, no tears here. I dont care enough
about anyone but myself to be sad if they willing want out.

I will treat her right and respect her even sometimes .... sometimes spoil her but no one will trump me. You say something I dont like, We fight, you win? I jump you, you win,i stab you you stab me I shoot you, you shoot me better hope I dont live and put a clip in my brain cuz Im coming for your whole family, the ones you love first are first

That type of mentality unrelentless and feeling of superioriority are part of the alpha.

lol that was weird.