• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tore bicep tendon,muscle cramping,should disloacted, hit head

YourLiege

Greenlighter
So, as you can see by the title, im kinda fkd. Docs keep telling me tylenol which ive been told is tje worst for this. No doc would even provide a nsaid shot. I havent slept in 3 days bc of it. It hurts so nad. Ive tried every otc including salves,etc. Ive tried a lot of kratom. It helps a little. I really dont know what to do. Im in pure agony. I need help to get through this and the emergency room and ortho acted like they didnt hear me or see my tears. What should i do besides waste more $ to receive no help from a walk in clinic? Florida sucks.

Yeah I got dislocated shoulders, neck fuckin etc
last night i fell and a 30yr old injury is now fuckin with me pretty hard ATM
aleve (naproxen sodium) would be my recommendation

other than inject able morphine, oxy, roxy hydro bla blah
aleve and kratom seems to be working for now but in some serious pain right now

clinic gonna give ya tylenol or aleve most likely

edit:
any gabapentinoids on hand?

So, as you can see by the title, im kinda fkd. Docs keep telling me tylenol which ive been told is tje worst for this. No doc would even provide a nsaid shot. I havent slept in 3 days bc of it. It hurts so nad. Ive tried every otc including salves,etc. Ive tried a lot of kratom. It helps a little. I really dont know what to do. Im in pure agony. I need help to get through this and the emergency room and ortho acted like they didnt hear me or see my tears. What should i do besides waste more $ to receive no help from a walk in clinic? Florida sucks.

Hey,

there is nothing like a surgery that helps. Even if also your biceps tendon is torn. If no surgery, the torn tendon will always dislocate the head of your upper arm. Please try to get any help - I'm sorry I'm no native so I don't know how this all works in your country.

JJ

EDIT: It will get worse if you just take pills.

Hey you,

I would really appreciate your answer - how are you doing?

JJ