• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Top three favorite legal highs (my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
My three favorite legal highs are Nutmeg, Benzedrex (Propylhexedrine), and Flubromazolam (haven't tried it yet but look forward to). So let me give you my great experiences with these drugs (in no particular order).
1. Benzedrex
So, I just took it today, but a day or two ago, I prepared a shot (didn't have a glass, so I used a Tylenol cup) of mountain dew (didn't have lemon juice or orange soda, but since mountain dew has orange juice in it (a citrus fruit like lemon), I chose to use it) and poured it into a coffee mug. I then took the cotton rod (it's cylindrical shaped) that I had cut out of the Benzedrex container tube (it was kinda tricky. I had used a kitchen knife to make the cut and sawn until there was a space inside of the container that I saw, so I pried it the rest of the way out with the knife) and cut off the end with the dark spot on it, leaving me with a little less than a half of it, and dropped it inside the mountain dew cup, and picked it out and squeezed it vigorously and repeated this for 3 minutes. I kept it in there for an additional 7 minutes until I took it out after learning that you have to take it out afterwards. I was afraid to take it because I've heard of people having seizures and palpitations on this stuff, so I kept it in an empty drawer over the course of two days (long enough for the lavender oil and menthol to completely evaporate from the cup).

Today as I had taken it after spilling some of it by accident, it had a nasty vodka-like taste to it, but I just washed down the taste with water. It didn't take long to kick in, and when it did I started listening to my usual diet of rock music, and was headbanging harder than usual. I went out not too long after and played basketball with a soccer ball (because my good basketball got ran over by accident) for a few hours. It gave me a great mood lift and a speedy Adderall-like "high." I didn't experience any negative effects with this. I was yawning a lot, likely due to the fact that it's a speed and speeds higher your brain temperature and blood pressure and make you yawn a lot. It also helped with nicotine withdrawal temporarily while it was still in effect and even afterwards. After the speediness ends, you crash sorta on this shit. I LOVE it!

2. Nutmeg
VERY similar to weed! In fact, it's more like a whole gravity bong of loud if you take three tablespoons of the freshly ground whole shit. I started experimenting with nutmeg not too long ago, but to little success. This was probably due to the fact that I had used preground instead of the whole seed form of nutmeg. By the time I got the whole seeds from online, I didn't know how much to take. Every source had different dosage information on it. Some sources said two teaspoons, so the first time I got the whole, I did two teaspoons and only had a slight mood lift, along with a tiredness that lasted the rest of the day. The second time I took 1 tablespoon and that was when I ran out. I smoked weed several times while waiting for the nutmeg high to kick in, because I gave up on it (something I shouldn't have done because this shit can surprise you), so after 11 hours it finally kicked in and I was having delusions. Though this was only because I mixed it with weed. The third time I took the whole was after I bought it from a local store and ground the three nutmegs up, yielding three tablespoons worth. I took all three and it took 3-5 hours to kick in and when it did, it... was... AWESOME! The high lasted two days, and the high was just like weed. As for the preground stuff, the shit is nastier than the whole. The taste is way worse, so yesterday when I had some, I made a tea out of it by putting the lot of it in a coffee pitcher filled with little water in it, and poured it in that back part where you pour the water to make tea or coffee. I then put two tea bags in the place where you put the filter at, and turned it on. It was boiling for a while and it came out in this yellowish brown liquid. I poured it in a large cup and poured the bit from the large cup into a smaller cup and filled it the rest of the way in with water (to somehow mask the taste, because I didn't have any sugar). I managed to drink almost all of it, but the shit upset my stomach and made me have diarrhea and the shits. It didn't work, and it also didn't work when I poured a teaspoon of it into a cup of chocolate milk to mask the taste. It didn't and it became harder and harder to drink from the straw because the nutmeg shit just started to clog the straw up. The best way to take it is of course orally, but also by the spoonful. Don't breathe out your nose, rake it in your mouth, get a drink (milk or soda) and swallow it slowly, bit by bit. Don't chew, because that'll let the nasty taste linger in your mouth for a while before you swallow it and also because it's already a powder and you don't need to chew it. But I don't even know why people call it a deliriant, it feels more like an euphoriant to me.

3. Flubromazolam
While I haven't taken this, but I someday plan on doing so. This is not an over-the-counter product, but is instead a designer drug (aka "research chemical"). I heard it was the best Benzodiazepine there is, and it actually does give you a very good high. It's better than Xanax, some people say. It's the closest to Nembutal you can get with legal drugs (and by legal, I mean uncontrolled and unprescribed).

So yeah, that's about it for me. What legal highs do you guys enjoy the most?

Last edited:
1. Alcohol
2. Caffeine
3. Nicotine

Flubromazolam is kool. Useful tool, yeah kinda like xanax but with a bit more warmth. Moreish and potent so prone to causing blackouts.
I don't really think of it as a legal high though.. Cause where i'm from this stuff will be illegal within a year or two, guaranteed.

Nutmeg has always fascinated me. Since ancient times it's been recognized as something special & unique. People used to carry them around for superstitious reasons or to ward off bad spirits or something..
Don't know much about the chemistry, but i'm pretty sure eugenol is involved, like with cinnamon. I think toxicity is worth thinking about when it comes to ingesting several of these things.. an extract or tincture would be ideal if I knew what was going on with the chemistry...

edit: if you're serious about getting high on nutmeg... you need to track down like the most direct source to the richest, oiliest finest nutmeg money can buy.
Find the most expensive whole nutmegs you can.

Last edited:
I'm also moving this to Other Drugs. Trip Reports is only for threads that are trip reports.

So you are rating a drug you have never tried, that isn't even legal but rather a "grey-zone" RC, as number three on your list?

This dude is now obviously a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.