• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

top drug combos

Benadryl, delta8,CBD,cbn,cbg,cbc, CBDv mix has me feeling like im on real drugs again. I'm so relaxed it feels just as good as Vicodin and benzos, only I won't be dope sick or angry tomorrow.

I'll take another dose in a sec , go get a massage and relax in the hot tub. Life is nice these days . My back pain is at ZERO . Fuck yea.

if you ever have both way too many benzos and way too much acid. (as they do directly contradict eachother so think heroic but safe). Example 3mg clonazolam 5 blotters of questionable strength. Wait till trip is feeling a little "edgy" redose benzos until comfortable with your heroic dose of acid. Than usually once again on the comedown. So yea VERY WASTEFUL. good times though.

Pain management / or full day off
With tolerance- wake up shit my brains out,
Vicodin 10 mg x 4 cut into 8 halves taken every hour
At hour 4 take one mg clonazepam
Opioids and benzos various amount depending on tolerance
Opioids and cannabis edibles

Clubbing mixes
For fun - Cocaine and alcohol
1:4 mda/MDMA
Ketamine/mdma
Adderall/alcohol

Non narcotic pain management oral
25-60 mg delta8 / 20-60 mg delta9
1:2 CBD/THC
Benadryl/ delta8/ CBDv

I much agree with your MDA to MDMA ratio. I had an amazing roll one time out on a river island we kayaked to. We took 100mg MDMA, 25mg MDA and a hit of LSD. Spent the day soaking up beautiful nature. Although it was funny the LSD got me a bit and at one point I became paranoid of a light (used to keep ships from running ground) thinking it was a camera. Took me about 5min to realize I was being stupid and back to loving life.

I vividly recall a moment where me and my girl were standing her in my arm, and we watched as the clouds cast shadows over the ridges across the river. The wind was perfect to keep the bugs off. Everything was perfect.

-GC