Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Yes they say NJ has the purest. I just got back from portland. Everyone told me how great the tar is. Its garbage. I can do a gram and just get off bogue. I live in lansing mi. The dope HERE is better. And detroits shit blows it out of the water. My dope man had some tar here for a minute he got from ohio. That was good. But raw beats tar any day.

NJ is just like any place else. Good shit and bad shit.

Funny, as i`m reading all these inputs, i`m lookin for a Facebook "like" button, cuz so many of ya`ll make some awesome points of locale. I`m in a pretty good spot here in LSD...Lower Slower Delaware...my dealer(s) cop from anywhere from AC, NJ to Balt, to wilmington...so i`d consider myself pretty damn lucky to b spot inbetween all 3 good spots. Plus i dont have to do all the driving, most i drive is an hr roundtrip.

Philly Camden North Jerz And Nyc Are Best And QualitY AnD PriceS Generally Fade OuT Further You Go From This Area And Hartford Is RediculiouS Too StronG Second Very Very Cheap stamps With Fire Quality 2 Or 3 Will Get Most Noddin If ItS The Fire StampS GOing Around. Is That Good Enough For You Johnny Blue And Word Of Advice Dont.Act Like You Own This Thread And I Cant Help The Capitalized Font Its My Phone So Dont Go Around Deleting.Any Comment You Want Cuz You Dont Like How It Looks I Spent Almost An Hour On The Last One You deleted O Yea Lawrence Mass Is Still Gkin StrNg too

midwest dope

minneapolis,mn but all our powder dope comes from chicago and its good as hell but i have to admit the mexicans came and took all their business with some super fire tar,no shit this stuff is crazy strong and i have lost several freinds to it since.:(

give me my nice grey rock hard dope from baltimore anyday, that beautiful amber solution in the rig when it mixes with the blood. im seriously getting wood right now lol. j/k....but seriously.

minneapolis,mn but all our powder dope comes from chicago and its good as hell but i have to admit the mexicans came and took all their business with some super fire tar,no shit this stuff is crazy strong and i have lost several freinds to it since.:(

Johnny blue just opened up MN dope thread! I have lost three friends here in MN within a year to BTH. We may know the same crowd. Minneapolis suburbs. Please join in the new mn dope thread with any useful info.

i bet we do and i will look for the thread now, thanks, though i am now once again on mmt so i dont even dabble cuz its pointless, i still have many freinds fighting the old stay-well battle and hear of new deaths weekly

I wonder if more people overdose than usual at those sites since they know they will be saved with a hit of narcan if they take too much, making it more appealing to do a bigger shot than usual.

There have been plenty of overdoses at InSite but not a single person has died, which is pretty amazing given that it's been open for over ten years. This just goes to show that opioid overdoses would be a hell of a lot less deadly if people had easy access to naloxone.

I only really know the scene in Canada, but Vancouver's Downtown Eastside is regularly described as having the highest concentration of drug addicts in North America and the heroin is cheap and easy to find. I was there recently and was offered heroin and methamphetamine while just walking through. Montreal has good dope but it's expensive, and at the main open-air corner you're more likely to find hydromorphone pills. I've heard mixed opinions about Toronto... it seems that opioids are not that prevalent per capita, but it's a huge city and I'm sure you can find anything you're looking for there if you know where to look.

Nnyc's stamps ars #or they werew in the late 90's anyway,I doubt that has changed, next would be the beige shhit from Chicago that coked up golden brown bbut honestly. The Mexicans are all over the placce nnow with thheir tar(hich I never used to Even gget off onor even. Get wwelll,, noow I woulld. Say itt beats any powder Out there

now(noSH!)but I amyaood d ilyy dse of mallincrodts finestt!(110 mgs)methadoneHas An ill-earned Bad rap(stupid "smartphone"
)

Last edited:
Philly Camden North Jerz And Nyc Are Best And QualitY AnD PriceS Generally Fade OuT Further You Go From This Area And Hartford Is RediculiouS Too StronG Second Very Very Cheap stamps With Fire Quality 2 Or 3 Will Get Most Noddin If ItS The Fire StampS GOing Around. Is That Good Enough For You Johnny Blue And Word Of Advice Dont.Act Like You Own This Thread And I Cant Help The Capitalized Font Its My Phone So Dont Go Around Deleting.Any Comment You Want Cuz You Dont Like How It Looks I Spent Almost An Hour On The Last One You deleted O Yea Lawrence Mass Is Still Gkin StrNg too

Oh my freakin' god.. That is absolutely fucking AWFUL

Why Do YOu Type Liek Dis.. Wat R U Too Kool To Type Right? DeRp.

Richmond va. Is under represented here for sure i can tell

u for certain its the easiest drug to obtain on the street 24/7 365 and potency will match or beat most larger American cities and i have sampled quite a few the price is fair ranging between 90_120 dollars a gram depending on quality and connect u can go to rally world and buy rigs no prob incredibly accessible its crazy. Any way here's my three favorite d

ope cities #1 Baltimore

There have been plenty of overdoses at InSite but not a single person has died, which is pretty amazing given that it's been open for over ten years. This just goes to show that opioid overdoses would be a hell of a lot less deadly if people had easy access to naloxone.

I only really know the scene in Canada, but Vancouver's Downtown Eastside is regularly described as having the highest concentration of drug addicts in North America and the heroin is cheap and easy to find. I was there recently and was offered heroin and methamphetamine while just walking through. Montreal has good dope but it's expensive, and at the main open-air corner you're more likely to find hydromorphone pills. I've heard mixed opinions about Toronto... it seems that opioids are not that prevalent per capita, but it's a huge city and I'm sure you can find anything you're looking for there if you know where to look.

I've been to Montreal once and the market was wide open. I ran into some crack-head that I had seen squeegeeing windshields earlier in the day, and he asked me for change so I asked him for drugs. We ran around the city for a bit and ended up in the shady area where the strip joints were, but I believe it was east side of the city. When we got there there were a bunch of younger black kids riding around on their bikes asking if we wanted crack. I told them no, just looking for dope, and they just kept riding. We went to his dude with morphine, but I was just looking for 'smack' as they referred to it. After a little while longer we ended up under some bridge where there were a bunch of homeless people nodding out. My rule was that they couldn't speak more than a sentence in French around me so they couldn't be plotting against me. I felt pretty safe being from NY and all, and I kept asking the guy if my gun was showing from the back of my pants so that he though that I was holding in case he was thinking of trying any shit on me.

The people nodding out didn't want to help though, and my bum drug-guide said it was because the stuff was really good and they didn't want any of it going to some random tourist like me. Fair enough. It was really late so it was mostly crack around, so I just called it a night after buying the guy a cheeseburger from McDonalds. I saw the cops eying me, and they backed up their car a bit thinking I didn't see them, but we weren't holding so it was alright. Dude told me where to find him if I wanted to try to score some smack through him the next day, but I was leaving so called it a night.

Where the hell is DETROIT?!?!

Filing for bankruptcy.

We ran around the city for a bit and ended up in the shady area where the strip joints were, but I believe it was east side of the city.

Yeah, that sounds like the main corner, Berri and Sainte-Catherine. I'm actually living pretty close to there at the moment.

If you think that is wide open, you should pay a visit to Main and Hastings in Vancouver. ;)

One thing I don't get about Vancouver is how do they get such good powder when all south of them on the west coast is mostly always shitty tar

One thing I don't get about Vancouver is how do they get such good powder when all south of them on the west coast is mostly always shitty tar

Different supply chains. Mexicans bring tar up the West Coast, while Asians move Afghan powder across the Pacific to the port in Vancouver. Why don't Asian gangs use the same supply method for the U.S. coast? I'm not sure... maybe they don't want to fuck with Mexican cartels, and the port security is probably tighter.