Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
sorry to keep postin but i just started lookin n im findin some interestin stuff

but stuff like this makes me skeptical of the information im getting
i wish i could only post the one page but i cant, the avg price n purity of heroin info is on page 73 http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/ondcp/policy-and-research/2011_data_supplement.pdf

but its saying in 1981 the cost of a gram of heroin was almost 2000$ and was 11% pure, if i am to believe that is true then how were there any dope addicts in 1981, who could possibly afford to cop a habit,

ok nvm i realised the adjust the price to give a price for what a pure gram woulda cost so i get it now n the prices are more easier to accept nvm, still interesting info

not finding anything specific to any cities that would lend us a hand on this thread tho

Franklin tried to write you back but you have to delete some PMS to receive any new ones.

I agree with you effusion, it would be a step in the right direction. It would free up some serious tax dollars, and drastically take a bite out of crime. Imo

Can't remember if I've posted here before but

Minneapolis, the Mexicans come with their tar completely uncut straight from the border.

Friend of friend at university of Minnesota tested it and it came out 73%, and taking into account that tar is full of yummy alkaloids, that's about as pure as it fucking gets. Byahhh. And it costs the same as standard dope across the USA (no prices obviously, but you all know the standard)

st Louis baby! cheap fire dope on every street if you know where to go. get a dudes number and its a 24 hour business. bring customers and you'll never be sick. there's large groups who re-up from the same source so quality is pretty standardized. also they'll send you to their brother/cousin/uncles/nephews/etc if they aren't good.

Interesting thing about bmore is that since its so small and has so many addicts, basically any h will sell. Ive had tar, all sorts of south american usually in compressed form in a cylinder, razored off and bagged or vialed. There is even se asian dope that the nigerians traffic, its kinda hit or miss bc they usually stomp it pretty hard. Its def not garbage by any means, but its not a one gram rock of stinky vinegar dope cut off a bagged. To this day i never had dope as good as my old dealer. Even when my habit was really bad, i could shoot a 20 and nod face for hours, plus it had some serious legs. I wouldnt be surprised if there is afghan dope here too, not everything they export is base, some of it is hcl.

Give me a chunk of bmore raw anyday over a stampp bag anyday, i just dont like getting a bag of powder bc that means its been milled usually in a spice grinder or similar. From what ive heard, the scramble down here resembles stamp bags up north. Like i read about ppl doing 8 and 10 bag shots, even at my heaviest if i shot more than 40 worth id be too fucked. I guess its just cheaper up there.

^^we use small coffee blenders here in st louis to "whip up". I forget the exact brand but they're hard to find.

I cop in the Dirty D and have always got pretty amazing dope. Chunky Afghan usually light gray or tan. Pretty fire shit. I'd like to know the purity of it tho because I haven't really copped from anywhere else except Indy and it's always been garbage. I do have a pretty high tolerance, started off doing weaker opiates (Tabs, Perks,etc.) then went up to OC's and Roxy's . Went back n forth to the methadone clinic for a few years and found myself on 240 mgs which was just ridiculous so to find some dope where I can shoot a couple paks and be pretty lit, I'd have to say it is pretty damn good fire. So I'd definitely have to throw in the D as one of the best cities although I haven't been to a lot of other places.

Can't remember if I've posted here before but

Minneapolis, the Mexicans come with their tar completely uncut straight from the border.

Friend of friend at university of Minnesota tested it and it came out 73%, and taking into account that tar is full of yummy alkaloids, that's about as pure as it fucking gets. Byahhh. And it costs the same as standard dope across the USA (no prices obviously, but you all know the standard)
yeah i posted somewhere a little while ago about how the mexicans came through about 01' and took all the chi-town dope dealers business with free half gram baloons with their numbers in it, good shit!!. i took one of the first ones around to all the clinics giving out baloons to everyone i knew, fast forward 10 years and many methadone and heroin habbits later and i am on methadone again and this time proly forever but i was strung the fuck out on that tar!! it made me nod unlike any powder before...cheap too! or at least like you say the standard and they were everywhere, well at least until they started going to prison one by one...i gotta say though im done waiting on the corner for mexicans even if it means methadone for life!! cant keep up with the life anymore. but yeah this region gets some of the purest tar in the country its true...even channel 9 did a story on it cuz of all the od's, i have lost more freinds since the tar than all previous years...i stopped going to funerals years ago. i will lokk for the story and try to post it.

Last edited:
Well im in jersey city and thers dope literally next door tome, coke down the block, and open air in Greenville. But Paterson open air is better. cheaper, same size bags, easier to cop there.

The ONLY time i cop in jersey city is wen I dont have enough money to cop in brooklyn. Even the best NJbags simple do not compare. But considering i have a dude in the building next to mien with dope, a coke dub guy 2 blocks way, and various smalltime huslers who will deliver even like 3 bags, I do end up coppin here sometimes lol.

Honestly it makes it kinda hard to stay clean becuase now with this dude next door I can go buy even 2 bags and do a lil baby shot. The nice thing is that its totalyl safe, always available and instant pretty much.

I do all my dope coppign in brooklyn coke too. Yesterday I got coke from the delivery servbice me and my friends use in brooklyn/manhattan thats 70 a vial but its fucking aweosme. always fire as FUCK. And I copped abun of hellboy which again, always fire as fuck.

See...nyc dope doesnt fall off like nj stuff does. its either available or not. I would take 1 bun of hell boy over 3 buns of new jersey shit any day.

I cop in the Dirty D and have always got pretty amazing dope. Chunky Afghan usually light gray or tan. Pretty fire shit. I'd like to know the purity of it tho because I haven't really copped from anywhere else except Indy and it's always been garbage.

id like to know this too