Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
yea, usually its 10 grams or more you got to cop. Alteks post explains it all . How u been man, btw? good seein u postin more again lately:)

Damn having to smoke a 1/2 gram to feel anything is defintely shitty dope,glad I do not have to mess with tar.It sounds like some 1970's or 80's purity if you gotta use that much..damn thats a lotta tar to smoke to get a buzz,that would suck on the lungs to half to smoke a 1/2gram of tar just to get buzzed and suck on the cash flow..man I dunno how anyone can have a dope habit if the shit sucks like that,even have to IV a lot of some stuff that crappy..Thank the gods of smack I get powder here.

It was pretty cheap, that was the only way I was able to justify the habit. But yeah, I was having some pretty bad coughing fits the whole time, and my tongue was usually burned from inhaling all that hot smoke. Felt bad, man.

But I no longer live there, and where I'm at I get pretty fire powder, more expensive than Cali tar, but very worth it.

Defineltly fire powder is worth more than Cali tar any day of the week.Fire powder is worth a lot more in my opinion than the better of the tar they get,according to all I hear..it is mostly shitty tar except in a few citys ,and I like the choice of getting some fire poder instead of tar which is also around here,and is cheaper,but the extra money for powder is worth every $$ in my opinion..

You can get grams and larger amounts in NJ. You just gotta have the connects.

The thing is, just becuz somethin is sold in a G or w/ever dont necessarily mean somethin...Put it to you like this.

You can buy G's of dope where you at--that dont mean that the G of dope you buy, is any different than the same amount of dope in bags. Meaning you pour out X amount of bags and it is equal to a gram of powder, of NJ bags. Wats the difference, its just in different packaging , you feel me? The g's yall get aint necessarily pure or close to pure.

the good thing about gettin G's in jersey is this. The way the trade works with the bags and bricks is that the corner dealers get their bricks from a brick man. the brick man gets his bricks from another brick man usually. the dope aint gettin cut at none of those levels. You aint dealin with un-packaged dope until you go above the brickman.

so if you gettin G's in JERSEY, you are gettin very high quality dope, becuz they come from the level of where it aint been cut to go into the bags yet, you feel me?

I aint sayin it aint cut at all, cuz obviously it is to some extent like any d, but Im sayin...When you get G's up where you at, those G's pass thru the hands of a couple dealers, in powder form or w/ever, they gettin stepped on at each level.

In jersey, the dope gets cut, then bagged. Once its bagged and bricked up, thats it. it passes thru a few hands but it aint gettin cut no more, it just dont work like that here. all the cutting happens at the level of before it gets packaged up.

when G's are sold as a retail, street user kind of thing, it aint the same as buyin G's here in jerz, where the way that the game works (the fact of it bein sold in stamp bags) means that u can only get G's if u got the connection to the higher up folks who are gettin the good good before it gets cut and processed for brickin up.

you may be gettin a g where you at but that G might as well be like i said before, X amount of jersey bags, with the powder poured out, you feel me? Whether it comes in a glassine bag or it comes all in one , that dont necessarily mean shit-all about the quality.

No matter what city someone talks about it seems you have to say Jerz dope is the best in the US hands down. It's almost like you are close minded for some reason be it arrogance, hometown allegiance or close mindedness. I got to test your theory. I got no idea how I am going to find a conect but I am going to find a way to get some dope from North Jerz as I am equi-distant from Bmore and North Jerz. God protect me going to parts I never been to before but this weekend I am going up there and settling this once and for all. I had Delaware, Philly, Camden NJ, and Bmore Raw and Scramble and Bmore Raw and certain brands from Delaware and Philly were the best. Bmore raw was never a miss, Del and Philly are hit and miss depending on the brand. I just had some shit called toe tap that was out of this world from Delaware that beat any dope I've ever had in my life. Rumor was it came from Jerz. Found it once and it disappeared.

So again, I am going to take a ride up North Jerz this weekend, may the Junkie Gods keep me out of jail or getting beat or killed.

you know how some sports fans got mad, unrelenting love for their sports teams? even when someone says their team sucks, or their team loses a game, this sports fan sticks up for their team and says how much better they are than every other team. lacey k is like that but instead of the New Jersey Nets it's with New Jersey dope ;) she's like a heroin homer.

haha, just kidding there. you know I've got lots of love for you. but have you tried any other dope besides NJ dope, k? just wondering...

I've tried some NJ shit but it was only mediocre. I'm pretty sure the reason is because I got it from Atlantic City, which is infested with tourists and those not in the regular scramble game. I've made it a point to try dope from all kinds of corners in the US. I should have my own show on the god damned travel channel...

you know how some sports fans got mad, unrelenting love for their sports teams? even when someone says their team sucks, or their team loses a game, this sports fan sticks up for their team and says how much better they are than every other team. lacey k is like that but instead of the New Jersey Nets it's with New Jersey dope ;) she's like a heroin homer.

haha, just kidding there. you know I've got lots of love for you. but have you tried any other dope besides NJ dope, k? just wondering...

I've tried some NJ shit but it was only mediocre. I'm pretty sure the reason is because I got it from Atlantic City, which is infested with tourists and those not in the regular scramble game. I've made it a point to try dope from all kinds of corners in the US. I should have my own show on the god damned travel channel...

Actually I forgot to mention AC. I went down with a born and raised AC dope fiend that moved to Delaware to get clean and we ended up going to AC to cop. It was no better than Delaware dope and twice as expensive.

No matter what city someone talks about it seems you have to say Jerz dope is the best in the US hands down. It's almost like you are close minded for some reason be it arrogance, hometown allegiance or close mindedness. I got to test your theory. I got no idea how I am going to find a conect but I am going to find a way to get some dope from North Jerz as I am equi-distant from Bmore and North Jerz. God protect me going to parts I never been to before but this weekend I am going up there and settling this once and for all. I had Delaware, Philly, Camden NJ, and Bmore Raw and Scramble and Bmore Raw and certain brands from Delaware and Philly were the best. Bmore raw was never a miss, Del and Philly are hit and miss depending on the brand. I just had some shit called toe tap that was out of this world from Delaware that beat any dope I've ever had in my life. Rumor was it came from Jerz. Found it once and it disappeared.

So again, I am going to take a ride up North Jerz this weekend, may the Junkie Gods keep me out of jail or getting beat or killed.

You can't just say you are going to an area to cop and try their dope out just one time or even twice to test it in terms of quality. You have to be copping dope from an area for an extended period of time and also not just from one source but different sources to even make a claim. Now I'm from NJ and I have had dope from NYC and Philly and of course all over NJ but honestly, I don't think it's much to make a claim as "our dope is better than your dope". To be honest, all the dope from Philly to NYC through Jersey is the same shit to me. And it really is. I've never had dope from Baltimore but it makes sense the majority of dope coming into Baltimore is coming from up north. The farther away from the source the more it gets stomped on because it changes hands more times unpackaged. I know Baltimore isn't big on stamps which is why I attribute the high quality of dope in Philly-NJ-NYC. It can change hands as many times as it does but the quality remains unchanged. Just makes sense. Now I am not doubting the quality of dope in Baltimore, it probably isn't bad, but you can't make claims like that. Obviously you do a lot of your copping there? So you have been using dope from that area for an extended period of time from multiple sources. Coming to Jersey once to cop to measure it up against the heroin you are used to doesn't count in my book. I'm not defending Jersey, although I have love for it, just doesn't make sense.

Defineltly fire powder is worth more than Cali tar any day of the week.Fire powder is worth a lot more in my opinion than the better of the tar they get,according to all I hear..it is mostly shitty tar except in a few citys ,and I like the choice of getting some fire poder instead of tar which is also around here,and is cheaper,but the extra money for powder is worth every $$ in my opinion..

So true. I can't stand when people complain about the extra little bit of money to get something that is so much better. I mean with powder, a quarter gram will be anywhere from 2-4 shots for me. With tar, its 2 shots tops, if I'm lucky and its fairly okay quality.

Pittsburgh has some good. Depends on who you know. Gotta go to the hood though, otherwise your payin that bullshit suburban tax or a runners fee

You can't just say you are going to an area to cop and try their dope out just one time or even twice to test it in terms of quality. You have to be copping dope from an area for an extended period of time and also not just from one source but different sources to even make a claim. Now I'm from NJ and I have had dope from NYC and Philly and of course all over NJ but honestly, I don't think it's much to make a claim as "our dope is better than your dope". To be honest, all the dope from Philly to NYC through Jersey is the same shit to me. And it really is. I've never had dope from Baltimore but it makes sense the majority of dope coming into Baltimore is coming from up north. The farther away from the source the more it gets stomped on because it changes hands more times unpackaged. I know Baltimore isn't big on stamps which is why I attribute the high quality of dope in Philly-NJ-NYC. It can change hands as many times as it does but the quality remains unchanged. Just makes sense. Now I am not doubting the quality of dope in Baltimore, it probably isn't bad, but you can't make claims like that. Obviously you do a lot of your copping there? So you have been using dope from that area for an extended period of time from multiple sources. Coming to Jersey once to cop to measure it up against the heroin you are used to doesn't count in my book. I'm not defending Jersey, although I have love for it, just doesn't make sense.

I am originally from Delaware. I do more copping in Delaware than anywhere else because its closer and the prices and quality are good and I got plenty of connections. Bmore is a treat. I ride down 2 or 3 times a month as like a way to treat myself to the blaze. Delaware's dope for the most part is either from New York or Philly. Arte Lang from Howard Stern came to Delaware to get his dope to avoid the paparatzi. Wilmington Delaware is like a small big time drug/violent city. You can literally get off of 95, drive 2 blocks, cop, go down 2 blocks and be on 95 again and be one your way. Local news is saying it has the potential to make the top 10 list of most dangerous cities with populations under 100,000 people this year. It's always been violent and there's always been turf wars between New York boys, Philly boys, and locals for drug turf. It just don't get national attention being such a small city.

Anyway. The bags are for the most part sealed blue bags so they aren't stepped on here. They are bough in bulk or trafficked in and redistributed and upmarked for profit vs cutting for profit. Going elsewhere to cop is to save money not increase quality.

Baltimore is very unique as far as the dope scene. For one it isn't in bags, it isn't white powder unless it is that scramble shit which looks like parmessean cheese and I don't know what it is cut with but one capsule is about a gram of powder and it has a hell of a rush but according to the DEA the best scramble is 8% heroin but whatever cut they used (street term is benita or bonita) has a rush to it so it's an ingenious plan as far as whatever cutting agents they are using. They have a cut that has no real name that provides a decent rush but no long lasting high. I only used it once and will never again.

The raw is not white powder. It is brown chunks. Almost like pictures I've seen online like #3 dope. The dope I get from Delaware, Philly, Jerz is always white or beige powder that turns cloudy brown to clear with a little heat when the water hits it. Bmore raw is sticky and needs heat to dissolve, has a delayed rush but is blazing as far as how long the high lasts, I nod for hours and I have a really high tolerance and a gram can last me 2 days. It is unique from everything else I tried.

Assuming Northern Jerz dope is white powder like in Delaware, Philly, etc I am assuming it is going to be like everything else. You put it in a spoon, mix it, shoot it, get a rush, repeat. The only way I can see it being better than everywhere else is it will have me nodding like Bmore raw for hours, or the bags are fatter and you get more for your money. I mean dope is dope. You bang it, you get a rush and the high lasts as long as it lasts.

What really defines "best dope"? If it is what makes me nod the longest it would be Bmore brown raw hands down. I doubt it funnels from the north because it has nothing in common appearance wise to what I have gotten from the places I copped. I've copped in Wilmington Delaware, Philly, Camden, Vineland NJ, and A.C. NJ.

So out of all of those places NONE of them looked, felt, tasted, smelled, or had anything in common with white powdered heroin from the above 3 states. It's a different animal all together. I do not think Bmore raw has anything to do with dope from up North. If you go on Wiki Heroin and look at the pic of #3 dope that is what Bmore raw looks like. It's not like a stamped bag of powder.

From appearance to texture to rush intensity I think comparing Bmore raw to anything else East Coast in the same region is like comparing apples to oranges. I actually wouldn't be suprised if someone said it was #3 dope and everything else was #4 heroin. Baltimore has a lot of nigerians and there is the possibility they have their own trafficking channels and get from a different place of origin than NYC, NJ, Philly, etc.

Last edited:
Baltimore is very unique as far as the dope scene. For one it isn't in bags, it isn't white powder unless it is that scramble shit which looks like parmessean cheese and I don't know what it is cut with but one capsule is about a gram of powder and it has a hell of a rush but according to the DEA the best scramble is 8% heroin but whatever cut they used (street term is benita or bonita) has a rush to it so it's an ingenious plan as far as whatever cutting agents they are using. They have a cut that has no real name that provides a decent rush but no long lasting high. I only used it once and will never again.

The raw is not white powder. It is brown chunks. Almost like pictures I've seen online like #3 dope. The dope I get from Delaware, Philly, Jerz is always white or beige powder that turns cloudy brown to clear with a little heat when the water hits it. Bmore raw is sticky and needs heat to dissolve, has a delayed rush but is blazing as far as how long the high lasts, I nod for hours and I have a really high tolerance and a gram can last me 2 days. It is unique from everything else I tried.

Assuming Northern Jerz dope is white powder like in Delaware, Philly, etc I am assuming it is going to be like everything else. You put it in a spoon, mix it, shoot it, get a rush, repeat. The only way I can see it being better than everywhere else is it will have me nodding like Bmore raw for hours, or the bags are fatter and you get more for your money. I mean dope is dope. You bang it, you get a rush and the high lasts as long as it lasts.

What really defines "best dope"? If it is what makes me nod the longest it would be Bmore brown raw hands down. I doubt it funnels from the north because it has nothing in common appearance wise to what I have gotten from the places I copped. I've copped in Wilmington Delaware, Philly, Camden, Vineland NJ, and A.C. NJ.

So out of all of those places NONE of them looked, felt, tasted, smelled, or had anything in common with white powdered heroin from the above 3 states. It's a different animal all together. I do not think Bmore raw has anything to do with dope from up North. If you go on Wiki Heroin and look at the pic of #3 dope that is what Bmore raw looks like. It's not like a stamped bag of powder.

From appearance to texture to rush intensity I think comparing Bmore raw to anything else East Coast in the same region is like comparing apples to oranges. I actually wouldn't be suprised if someone said it was #3 dope and everything else was #4 heroin. Baltimore has a lot of nigerians and there is the possibility they have their own trafficking channels and get from a different place of origin than NYC, NJ, Philly, etc.

The Nigerians would be bringing in SWA Afghan dope, but that would only be in small limited quantities. It's a well documented fact that the majority of the heroin in Baltimore is Colombian #4 and it originates mainly from New York City. I've never had Baltimore dope, so I can't comment on it. And I hear good things about it, but in terms of quality on an average, it's an above average city with a huge heroin problem per capita, but I just don't see the numbers on seizures like in NYC-NJ-Philly. I've had some 'weird' dope too. I've had everything from almost whitish dope to dark brown really strong smelling piss and sticky feeling stuff. Almost like you described. It could very well possibly be the cut they are using on "raw" that gives it the texture and color you speak of. Because let's face it, it's not really "raw" now. It's just not as stepped on as scramble.

axl I ain been all over the country, but I got plenty of experience with nyc and philly D...

Lozgood I wasnt sayin "jersey is the best" i was explainin thats how the G game works out here, and by definition when you are gettin G's BEFORE they get cut for packaging they are gonna be better of quality than G's that are sold as a unit , on the street as the standard way of dealin. when u cant get g's just anywhere, you gotta go higher up to get them and by default anytime you goin higher up you dealin with a better product u feel me.

I wasnt even sayin nothin like "jersey is better", i was just tellin how it is-if that gives the idea that jersey is better then thats just how it is, but that wasnt my purpose of makin that post--he was askin why u cant get G's in NJ , makin it out like becuz u cant its less of quality , etc, and i was just explaining that u can, and they will be better quality than G's that you buy as a standard way of sellin somewhere like Mass.

How many of yall have read the DEA reports about NJ dope? I never been pullin this shit out my ass....for many years, after averagin out the purity on end user retail street level bags and bundles, and comparin it with the shit all over th rest of the major cities in the us, they consistently came out with NJ as havin the purest D -- not at dealer wholesale ki level but on some street shit, block for block , u feel me.

Ill be the firs to tell u that in the past few years the dope game here aint how it use to be....But the thing is, back then it was just straight out of this fuckin world....so even bringin it down a little , its still way up there , u feel me.

Anyways, another reason u hear me sayin shit is that people will be like "aw, NJ dope aint shit, i copped in Atlantic city or trenton or WTFever, and it was just ok" and I post to point out Yo--South jersey aint where its at. Of course the shit in atlantic city wasnt great thats one of the worst cities to cop at in Jerz. If you aint talkin about that Newark or Paterson shit, then you aint familiar with the shit that me and other north nj heads are taklin about when we say about the dope bein fire in jerz, you feel me.

and altek is right--you cant just sample shit one time, you got to get a feel for it. Now if this was 2001, 2002, 2003, i would say that your odds of coppin at any random block in newark or ptown, and grabbin some straight fire at random, was very, very high. I been out the game about a year. In that few months before i quit, I got some realll fuckin fire, but there was a decent amount of beat shit too if i didnt go thru my regular peoples. Honestly I cant tell you the quality of shit lately , since i aint been usin--i got a lil one on the way, I aint got no time for that life no more. But the entire quality of the whole NNJ trade aint down the toilet in just one year, and from the people i know still runnin, the fire still out there, like it always will be.

PS--You shouldnt be heating any dope you cop in jerz. Seriously, if you gotta heat that shit, its garbage.

Thanks for the clarity. I wasn't trying to dis you or anything. I see what you are saying right now. Being in North Jerz, have you compared dope from Jerz to NYC? Like alteknj said, I always thought it all came through NYC first then hit the distribution and the cutting started.

If it ain't against the rules next time I get some Bmore raw I'll post a pic. It's like a pressed rock and it's either brown or dark gray. The dark gray shit is the better of the two usually. I feel you on the "if you need to heat it, it's garbage". The shit I get in Delaware hits the water and dissolves right away. If it's cloudy I'll hit it with a little heat, not until it starts rocking but just for a quick 3 or 4 seconds and it turns clear and it seems to be more intense of a rush that way.

Truthfully I wish I wasn't in this conversation but I would be a liar if I didn't say I fucking love dope. It's like cigarettes. I know I need to quit but got no desire to, only difference is no cigarettes I act all pissed off and in a bad mood till I get a cigarette, no dope and I feel like I'm dying. But there's nothing on Earth like that rush when you push that plunger.

Prohibition sucks. The war on drugs is a losing battle. I wish the government would give the fuck up and not necassarily legalize it but decriminalize it so it wasn't so dangerous to get. You got me dying to try my luck and drive up there and find the shit you talk about. What you're saying makes sense now that you explained it that way. Copping in Newark is the first stage of the stepping on it and the best chance to get the purist you're gonna get. As it makes its way southward it gets weaker and weaker.

But again back to the Bmore shit. Most dope I assume comes through the ports. According to some show I watched on NatGeo that took it from the afghan poopy growers to Iran, to the port of Amsterdam, then to the US there is a chance that what is in Baltimore comes through the port of Baltimore and doesn't necassarily have to be channeled southward. Again, I'll check out the board rules and see if it is ok to post pics of it. But if you go on Wiki's heroin page and look at the #3 heroin that's exactly what it looks like. I suspect it's #3 prepped with some kind of acidic substance hence the brown color like when you bite in to an apple and it turns brown shortly after.

Bmore raw (from my experience) is nothing like what I get from North of Baltimore. It's chunky, borwn, and needs to be heated. It might dissolve if I stirred it around long enough but I always just heated it to melt it. I never tried not heating it. I would love to do a Folgers type taste test and compare North Jerz or NYC's best stamp vs some good Bmore raw and settle this once and for all but as long as I get what I feel is my money's worth I'm happy regardless.

I wish I could post prices but a bundle in Delaware is very affordable, has 13 bags in the bundle and with my tolerance 4 bags is enough to fuck me up for a good couple hours and the rush is blazing. 6 or 7 bags and I'm smashed. Again, I have a high tolerance. I've seen non regular users sniff a bag of Delaware dope and be nodding, throwing up, etc like when I was a newbie and worth of dope was enough to have me nodding for half the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not getting #3 heroin in the US, anywhere. #3 is base and you would need like citric acid to break it down to shoot. It's all #4 here. It's gotta be the cut is what I am guessing.

Also, I have heard very good things about Wilmington, DE. Good prices and good dope. But it just goes back to what I was saying before. Most of that stuff is coming from up north, being milled and packaged in NJ. It's probably the same stuff that would be hitting the streets of Newark, although I'm sure it's a separate operation(s) which would explain fluctuation in quality at certain times. Then you also have people who might be buying wholesale in Newark or NYC and bringing it down, which is more likely. The prices are dependent upon the local market, but I know a bundle in Philly is 13, so it makes sense. You would be amazed at how cheap you can get bags on the street in Newark or Paterson if you know the right spot and aren't paying the white boy tax. It's a well known fact that the prices you might have seen on these boards from North Jersey are very fucking cheap, but that is with the "tax" most of the time. Especially copping straight off the street. The local junkies, especially the black ones, get the best prices.

New Bedford and Fall Riva Massachusetts cats don't know computers but do know dope and the shortest money around for my 10 rack of chickens directly off the boat.

Don't forget Winthrop Ma either for the north shore bite!!

Your not getting #3 heroin in the US, anywhere. #3 is base and you would need like citric acid to break it down to shoot. It's all #4 here. It's gotta be the cut is what I am guessing.

Also, I have heard very good things about Wilmington, DE. Good prices and good dope. But it just goes back to what I was saying before. Most of that stuff is coming from up north, being milled and packaged in NJ. It's probably the same stuff that would be hitting the streets of Newark, although I'm sure it's a separate operation(s) which would explain fluctuation in quality at certain times. Then you also have people who might be buying wholesale in Newark or NYC and bringing it down, which is more likely. The prices are dependent upon the local market, but I know a bundle in Philly is 13, so it makes sense. You would be amazed at how cheap you can get bags on the street in Newark or Paterson if you know the right spot and aren't paying the white boy tax. It's a well known fact that the prices you might have seen on these boards from North Jersey are very fucking cheap, but that is with the "tax" most of the time. Especially copping straight off the street. The local junkies, especially the black ones, get the best prices.
In Delaware I'm fortunate enough to get the black prices. lol. I don't pay the white boy tax because I know the right dealers. I actually cop for white people and charge them the white boy tax to pay for my dope at times.

In Delaware I'm fortunate enough to get the black prices. lol. I don't pay the white boy tax because I know the right dealers. I actually cop for white people and charge them the white boy tax to pay for my dope at times.

You might get it cheap, but there's always someone getting it cheaper. Like I said, I know price discussion is not allowed here, but the prices you may have seen for North Jersey that are 'normal' is as cheap as you can go and that is still crazy good. I'm talking about the "other" price. Only locals and other dealers usually get. It's ridiculous the way it works. I know there's always someone getting it cheaper, but I'm fine with the normal street price and the discount I get if I bring a certain guy business. Initially when you meet them, they will test you. They say they want X for a bundle, you tell them no way, you want Y (which is generally a good deal anyway). You might get them to even go under your price eventually. But then there is the other price Z that you wouldn't get. It's practical business really. Instead of going to A&P or PathMark to get your groceries, go to Costco (which is pretty much wholesale prices). Think of the other price as an employee discount for Costco. You don't work there or are not an associate, so you don't get it. Just another customer getting a good deal.

actually most bundles in Philly are 14, but it seems every block/dealer is different

I find it odd that Philly bundles are so variant, and noone who hustles on the blocks in Philly seems to know what a brick is. It's all dealt in bundles to the corner boys...

actually most bundles in Philly are 14, but it seems every block/dealer is different

I find it odd that Philly bundles are so variant, and noone who hustles on the blocks in Philly seems to know what a brick is. It's all dealt in bundles to the corner boys...

Yea Philly is weird as shit. Bundles are like 13-14 depending on who you goto, a lot of the bags are heat sealed in plastic and the price of bags is pretty high for singles. The dope is real good though and it's so fucking easy to cop in Philly it's ridiculous. I think the thing is there are too many mom and pop organizations and not a lot of organization all around. I always found the heat seal thing weird. Obviously you know it's coming in and being milled and packaged somewhere local then. If they were buying bricks from NYC or North Jersey they wouldn't go through all that trouble, they can buy wholesale and sell bundles (10 bags) as is and still make a killing at Philly prices. You know Philly is a weird market and the dope is definitely being processed in the city. High quality stuff.