• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tooth removal

The most painful part for me is the injection of anaesthetic into the gums - this makes my toes curl... Ten minutes later they could take a chainsaw to yer gob and you wouldn't know it. By far the most distressing part is trying to smoke a fag afterwards when your lips are totally numb - it must look like you're in a gurning competition.

Really? It's just a lil' prick :D

Evey

i've had two wisdom teeth removed and i elected for local, rather than general, anesthetic. i'm glad i did as the recovery was much faster. one was impacted and the dentist had to cut it in half to remove it. the other was a struggle and, at one point, she had her knee up on my chest for leverage to get it out!

alasdair

Then remove the picture and restore the rest, might have been a little easier, no?

Nah brah, Slept on it, you're still being quite insensitive. Phobia of the dentist is quite real and should be treated with consideration and care. Personally I love the dentist but know well enough not to taunt those who are scared. It's common sense really. The OP already said they had a fear of the dentist. What were you thinking man?

Don't read Survival0200 if you're really sensitive.
Phobia

I used to work with a woman that had a phobia of dentists, so she always went private because they could offer sedation. It cost her £60 on top just to be given a diazepam. I told her I could get her shit loads for that...

Wow that's expensive. My mam's afraid of the dentist n keeps cancelling apts lol

Evey

I was referred to a sedative clinic place - they give you ketamine, alprazolam and something else (cant remember) but as I had ne veins they couldn't do anything for me : (

i've had two wisdom teeth removed and i elected for local, rather than general, anesthetic. i'm glad i did as the recovery was much faster. one was impacted and the dentist had to cut it in half to remove it. the other was a struggle and, at one point, she had her knee up on my chest for leverage to get it out!

alasdair

Wow, that sounds well scary. I don't think I could have handled that without being KO'd. My dentist told me that they really don't like removing wisdom teeth and they'll only do it if they absolutely have to.

I've got wisdom teeth. I don't see the big deal. My brother had to go hospital to have his out as that's what they do in Wales. So he didn't feel a thing.

Evey

I take some mxe/3-meo-pcp and clam/flam before going to the dentist. No anxiety and you can feel the pain but it doesn't bother you. And of course the local.

The most painful part for me is the injection of anaesthetic into the gums - this makes my toes curl...
Depends on where the injection goes.