View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Took WAY TOO MUCH LSA

GratefulBread

Greenlighter
TOOK WAY TOO MANY MORNING GLORY SEEDS (900 seeds)

So I have recently picked up a pound of Morning Glory Seeds, ive had alot of experiance with LSD and shrooms and RCs, probably going on about 35 trips. So its safe to say im pretty comfortable in the psychedelic world. Now for anyone who is unfamiliar with these seeds you basically eat 250 of them and apparently trip pretty good. Now remember while you read this that im an absolute dumbass who thinks no drug can conquer him but boy was i wrong... So instead of taking 250, i took 400, this was the same night that they came to my house. I popped them into my mouth about 50 seeds at a time, disgusting awful taste and smell, reminded me of bird food. I barely chewed them and washed them down with tap water each time. 2 mistakes, you need to chew them thoroughly bc your body cant break through the exterior to get to the part with the lsa, you need to chew it for that, and washing it down with tap water kills the lsa bc of the chlorine. Wasnt too bad of a trip, saw my couch breathing at some points, reading stories online and the words were wavy, shit like that, but this drug is also a sedative so i fell asleep that night and woke up dissapointed that i went through all that trouble and didnt trip mad hard so i decidewd to double the dose plus an extra 150 seeds tomorrow to account for the tolerance

So i put 900 seeds in a cup and tried to figure out how i would consume this huge dose, i popped them into the blender aand put a couple of scoops of chocolate ice cream in there and make a psychedelic milk shake. i downed the thing farely quickly and i dont really remember much but i do know that you NEED weed for this trip, its actually completely necessary, LSA is a vasoconstrictor, weed is a vasodilator, so they even each other out so you dont have pains from the lsa and the nausea is increadible and weed is also neccesary for that. so after i drink it me and my two cousins and my 2 friends went out and smoked 4 blunts at the park next to my neighborhood, we came home and it was starting to kick in, i dont remember much, i only have some faint memories and things that people have told me happened too. When this drug comes up for me everything is bright as fuck so shit was bright and my mind was racing to different reaches fo my imagination, suddenly the nausea was back though when i got home and it was unbearable after an hour of being bed ridden staring at slight visual efffects on my walls i went and took a shower, so since my stomach hurt i layed on the floor and let the water keep me warm and relaxed, now one thing i remember from that moment was i was layingi there, i was super fucked up int he shower, that was my peak for sure, this was 900 seeds, 32 grams of seeds that i had eaten in one sitting, thats a fucking lot of seeds, i was laying there pouring body soap on myself and rubbing it and being amazed at how it turned bubly the more i rubbed it, now my shower doors are glass and its the kind you cant see into from the outside, only shape and color bc its not like clear see through glass, i know you guys know what i mean, and when you shower with glass shower doors, steam makes condensation all over the shower door, i was laying down staring at the shower door and staring at the condensation as each drop slid down the door, this is where i was clinging onto my consiousness, every droplet of condensation on the door was completely rainbow color, every drop had every color that you can imagine and that you cant imagine on it and it was amazing, next thing you know my cousin is in the bathroom and he goes ARE YOU OKAY and i said YEA DUDE WTF WHATS GOING ON and he said DUDE WE THOUGHT YOU DIED, WEVE BEEN POUNDING ON THE BATHROOM DOOR, YOUVE BEEN IN HERE FOR 2 HOURS i looked at the door and it was still locked, HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE i said, he said I CLIMBED THROUGH THE WINDOW now mind you, this window is 10 feet up in the air and is 2 feet maybe 2 and a half feet wide, he climbed onto the fence and climbed through the window to see if i was okay, he told me the next day that i wasnt sleeping like i thought i was, when he came in and opened the shower door and my eyes were wide open he said and they were darting all arund the room in different directions and i didnt see him until my eyes made direct contact with his eyes, crazy shit, i mustve been in a whole other world that the conscious sober brain cant create, who knwos but after he woke me up i puked about 8 times cleaned up and then fell asleep in my bed

forgot to mension that despite smoking weed with it for the vasoconstriction i felt incredible unbearable pain under my knees after i got out of the car at my house after smoking, it was so painful that i was actually looking up if i could lose my legs from lsa for a good 30 minutes of my trip

Last edited:
Sounds like a ride. You did better than me though. On one high dose lsa trip my vasoconstriction was epic and my blood pressure dropped real low. I went for a piss, fainted mid-flow, broke my nose on the throne as I went down and woke up in a pool of blood and whatnot on the floor! :D

Sounds about right, you should've maybe gone with the HBWR seeds instead - only have to eat about 8-12 of those. But yeah my first trips in the 90's were on 300-400 mg seeds, and they were very visual journeys once you make it through like five hours of nausea.

i find that weed helps ease people into trips easier, thats just me though but when me and my friends trip we always smoke before it comes on, even if its not lsa, it helps relax your mind and make it easier for the trip to take hold i think

i find that weed helps ease people into trips easier, that's just me though but when me and my friends trip we always smoke before it comes on, even if its not lsa, it helps relax your mind and make it easier for the trip to take hold i think
I don't doubt that's the case for many people. Personally, for me, pot can almost be psychedelic in and of itself. I can get way too high from a little bit of pot. I also feel like combining it with psychedelics could result in some pretty intense thought loops, or even paranoia. Some people swear by the blend. That's perfectly alright by me. I personally think they're best enjoyed separately.