• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

took oxy on full stomach and it never hit me!?

DaveNeedsToTaper

Bluelighter
Hey guys. So around 630pm i took 4o mg oxy neo. It didnt kick in within 40 mins so i took another 20mg and about 20 mins later it hit me in full..... Thing is, oxy wesrs off super fast with me. Like ot use to last hours. Now its lasts around 30 mins.

So at sround 830pm i ate a nice meal. Home made lasagna and some bruseta bread. So very high in fat. So about 30 mins after that i took 80 mg... Its now 11:44 and it NEVER hit me.. When i put its very acidic and it seems like my stomach is still full of food. But why didnt this 80mg kick in at all? It should have got me loaded. Im very disappinted and feel i got ripped off. It is an oxy neo which is extended release but i chewed it into peices. Will itrandomly hit me??? I hope /:

If not can someone please explain how 80mg did absolutely nothing at all?

Is it possible that you've managed to get a tolerance going? The most plausible answer to me is that you've got a tolerance and you're just starting to experience what that's like. Or your drugs were bunk.

Take it on a full stomach or empty stomach, it doesn't matter.

well ive been on oxy for over a year (im perscribed but lately past few months need to get other sources as well) i deff get tollerance fluctuations. I got high from the 60mg but then the 80 did nothing like 3 hours later