• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took "Molly" numbness left side of face, left arm

CallMeEloy

Greenlighter
Now, this is gonna be quite the thread, because for the past year all my problems can be fixed right now.

2 things, 1st is I have a drug addiction problem. And the 2nd would be the weird comedowns i've been getting.

So i'll start off with the side effects. I take "molly" quite often, every weekend? Anyways, i've noticed when I take "Molly" now, I get EXTREMELY depressed, not like the bs I used to cry about, but this one is serious. And now i've noticed my left face would get a bit numb, my left arm feels like its tensed up, and i've noticed a vein feeling on my right temple pulsating, nothing painful but slight new. What is this??

Next I have a huge addiction blowing money ridiculously. Can anyone help? Maybe some ideas to help. Because this has really gone out of hand.

i had that pulsating thing sensation before my LTC take care bro, that was a signal something wanst going ok

I knew someone who claimed to be addicted to molly... used it every week, so I told him of the dangers, referred him to this website, etc.

He ended up switching to K on his weekly Friday or Saturday night out, and then doing mdma about once a month... sometimes twice a month but at least it's an improvement.
If you feel you absolutely have to do drugs when going out, perhaps you should do the same as he did? I know it's not the best solution, but something that did work for him.

Or you could just drink?

Best of luck

LTC means long term comedown. Be careful Eloy, you may be walking on very thin ice.

Now, this is gonna be quite the thread, because for the past year all my problems can be fixed right now.

2 things, 1st is I have a drug addiction problem. And the 2nd would be the weird comedowns i've been getting.

So i'll start off with the side effects. I take "molly" quite often, every weekend? Anyways, i've noticed when I take "Molly" now, I get EXTREMELY depressed, not like the bs I used to cry about, but this one is serious. And now i've noticed my left face would get a bit numb, my left arm feels like its tensed up, and i've noticed a vein feeling on my right temple pulsating, nothing painful but slight new. What is this??

Next I have a huge addiction blowing money ridiculously. Can anyone help? Maybe some ideas to help. Because this has really gone out of hand.

Are you testing this 'Molly' or just buying from a dealer? Maybe the physical problems are down to constriction of the blood supply as caused by some of the newer stims?