Mental Health Took it into my own hands

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Just thought id say that I was sick of waiting on various orginisations ge tting back to me, im alone and feel very anti social, I had a very strange episode last week watching this old video from oct 16, I was positive the person was giving me orders and seemed to react to me when I called her name , this has never happened and ive watched the recording again and again and now I know its me the video was just well a video, has anyone else experienced hallucinations,similar to, this when u think the person is talking to u but really its u actually wanting and hoping for the company and yes it was a beautiful woman, cant go into anymore detail as it was a very embarrising episode,and I would even struggle to tell a shrink, but im going to have to when I eventually get a bloody appointment , ive phoned nhs who at least showed interest they wanted me to go to a&e now which I cant do,as I suffer from clinical depression and suicidal thoughts, so please if any of u suffer like me I would appreciate any comments.