• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Took Ectasy pills and woke up in hospital hallucinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jengaturtle

Greenlighter
Hi all, this happened a while ago but I would like to talk about it to process what happened and also maybe to help anyone else who has been in the same situation or to prevent it from happening to anyone else. I also just would like some opinions on what the hell happened to me because even to this day I don't have clarity.

the night started at a friends party, I was drinking a lot and taking a few dexies. We got to the club and I popped one ecstasy pill and then another an hour later than another I think an hour later. The first 2 were from one dealer and the last one from a friend. I was having the best time and feeling so high. I have taken all of these drugs before so wasn't the first time.

I started to to feel very strange, and I just put it off to just being extremely high. I went outside with my friend for fresh air. That's when everything went crazy, I started to feel like I was leaving my body and than coming back to it and i started to feel very overwhelmed and frightened. My friend who was also high but not feeling like me just told me I would be fine and to calm down. I said I wanna go home to my familys house and she hailed a taxi down and put me in there and told the taxi driver my address.

It was from there on that I don't remember anything, anything in reality anyway. All I remember is crazy hallucinations In the taxi, than an ambulance than in a hospital. I was stuck in a weird time loop and was delving into the meaning of life.

i then woke up in hospital with a drip on my arm and bruises on my body with no knowledge of how I got there. I had apparently been sedated and tied down. I was feeling more normal but looking up at the roof lying on the bed I was still halluncintaing, the roof was alive and furry. When I looked at my hand it went from old to young. I wasn't freaked out though just confused. The doctors had drugged my up with valium I think so I was calm and slowly sobering up. My partner came and picked me up and I was too confused and emabarassed to ask too many questions. The nurse said the taxi driver said I started freaking out in the taxi so he called the ambulance. She also said I was running around on the road in front of cars thinking I was invisible. I have no memory of this.

It it was the scariest, craziest thing that happened to me. To be a girl and not know what happened to you and why you have bruises all over your body is scary. And of course I'm not happy with the friend who let me get into the taxi alone, but I take responsibilty for taking the stuff. I haven't touched ecstasy since. I have suffered from anxiety, panic attacks, paranoia and depersonalisation/derealization since this has happened and I'm working on getting better and healthy.

I just wanted to post to find out what everyone thinks. Was it acid that was in the ecstasy pills? Why didn't my friends have this reaction? This doesn't seem to be a common ecstasy story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas, this is where the story ends I fear. We could speculate endlessly about what you could possibly have ingested, but it's nothing more than that - speculation. Unfortunately taking guesses isn't in line with harm reduction, and can even impose future risk on either yourself (should you obtain the same pills and ingest again "knowing what they are" (which you don't)), or for others who receive something of the same description with a similar effects profile.

Wow, that's quite a story 8o sadly we don't do substance or pill identification in this section of bluelight. Pill identification is allowed in the regional subforums and in the pillreports subforum. Powder or crystal identification isn't allowed on bluelight in its entirety.

As already said we have no possible way to offer you any certainty about what it is you took. Get a testkit, that's an absolute must or if you have the possibility get your drugs lab tested, even better

Have a quick read of the forum rules, it's explained in there exactly why we don't allowed these kinds of threads. I'm going to close this thread, if you have any questions about this feel free to send me a message. Also adding (untested) prefix. Welcome to bluelight

Status
Not open for further replies.