• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Took Bupropion for 30 days, stopped Desvenlafaxine for 20 days

cacachanel

Greenlighter
Bupropion made me a lethargic, sad zombie. Today I decided I'll stop taking it return to Pristiq. I asked for my doctor because it seemed to resolve some ADHD issues and make me more speedy (he didn't want to prescribe a stimulant). Biggest mistake. It caused the opposite. It made me extremely lethargic and "cloudy" headed (dumb), and also made me completely anhedonic. Writing this post is being extremely difficult because English is not my native language and it's already difficult writing in my native.
Do you guys think I'll have a shorter "onset of action" of Pristiq because I took it for so long (more than 1 year) or 20 days without it is enough to return me to baseline?
The thing is: I have an extremely important job interview this Wednesday. Bupropion made me a dumb, lethargic and anhedonic person. Do you guys think these symptoms will have ended this Wednesday and, better yet, that Pristiq will be already working?
I think there's a forum for medications here but I wasn't able to find it, so I posted it here. Please move if necessary.

It may kick in fairly quickly, but there's no guarantee and it depends on the person how soon they 'feel' desvenlafaxine.

At least if you're off the bupropion, it should alleviate the brain fog and anhedonia.